LMKM 2 - The Pharoah and The Queen

Because somebody added my story to their library I will also add another chapter! (kahit isang add lang masaya na po ako. Hehehe) Thank you for giving it a try @emiliaasunation a user! 👯

-------------------------------------------------------------
Katherine's POV

"You are back sweetheart. So am I," He started wiping the tears on my face.

I can't believe this. I must be dreaming! Claus. Claus...

Nanatili akong nakatitig sa mga mata niya ng ilang sandali. He has the same eyes. Sea green eyes. Eyes filled with longing, passion, sadness, and-- anger? I carefully touched his chiseled jaw when he clenched his teeth as if he is fighting for self control.

"Katherine, I--" I stared at him in horror when I saw a red dot of light on his forehead. I woke up from the trance and acted on impulse.

"Duck!" I immediately pushed his head down while I grabbed the handgun under my skirt. Just when I was able to spot the gunman in the house in front of ours, he already shot at us. Good thing my reflexes worked and I ran to the car with Claus for cover.

"Stay here. Do not move," I briefly glanced at Claus, avoiding lost of focus.

"Katherine sweetheart what do you think you're doing?!" He gripped my arm with a grim face.

"Trust me," that was all that I said as I lunged forward to the nearest wall and fired back to the sniper.

"Argh!" the gunman disappeared from the window when I managed to hit his arm. I immediately ran towards the house where he was, simultaneously reloading the gun as I speak on my earpiece. I saw several armed men came out as well.

"Pharoah, I need back up! Can you hear me? Track me, NOW!" I suddenly staggered when I felt a sting on my right leg. I shot the culprit's wrists and knees before I hid on a wall.

"Queen, I am 2 kilometers from you, damn it! Hang on," I can hear Pharoah cursing on the other line as I jumped on one of the guys and knocked him out. Three more left.

"It's alright Pharoah, I think I can handle this anyway," I confidently aimed my gun on one of them and instantly took him down, hitting on the knees and wrists once more.

"What the heck Queen! I'm close, be careful!" I can clearly hear the wind wheezing on the other line. Tsk. He must be driving in 180 again.

"Minamaliit mo ba kami, ha babae?!" the guy with army-cut hair and dragon tattoos looked pissed off. He attacked me with a roundhouse kick aimed at my chest.

Hmm. Mukhang naubusan na sila ng bala, hand combat pala huh? Pagbibigyan kita. I made a backflip and gave him a sweep the moment I landed. He groaned and grabbed my foot and swung me to the left.

I felt a throbbing pain when my back hit the ground. This is not good. I underestimated them, thery're skilled. I tried to stand up and put up my defense.

"Ano ka ngayon bata? Sayang maganda ka pa naman. Bakit ka ba kasi nakikialam, tsk tsk," the tall guy with a man bun grinned at me with a smirk.

"Sinubukan nyo lang namang patayin ang taong mahalaga sakin," I spit back at him.

"Queen? Damn! Few more minutes! Wait for me partner!" I smiled at Pharaoah's words. Minsan lang niya akong tawaging partner.

I threw my double-edged blade from my boots at the tattoed guy as I charged towards the tall man, giving him a kick on the jaw and a karate chop, making him lose his consciousness.

The man with an army-cut hair hugged me from behind, locking my arms. I immediately got some leverage and tackled him down. And when he was about to get up I shot him on the knees.

"Pharoah, no need to sweat it, I knocked them all up," I smirked involuntarily at the idea of defeating these men all by myself.

"Not so fast girly," I felt the cold tip of a gun on the right side of my face. Damn, the sniper! "Say goodbye to the world, girly." He spat the word girly with disgust. I closed my eyes when I heard the click of the safety latch, still trying to figure a way out.

Bang!

Hey, I-I am still alive. How? I looked behind me, "Pharoah?"

"No sweetheart. Are you alright?" I stood there dumbfounded when I saw him holding a gun, undeniably shaking.

"C-Claus..." I uttered as I felt another presence beside me.

"Queen!" I managed to look at Pharaoah's worried face before everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A.N. whoa! I do not know if it was lame, I am so sorry, I hope I gave justice to the fight scene even just a little. Hehe.

Alam ko po nangako ako na magiging taglish na po ang story kong ito pero pasensya na po medyo mas komportable po akong gamitin ang english sa action part. Sorryyyy poo babawi ako next update. 😊

Feeling ko naman daming nagbabasa ano? Hehe. Pero para sakin po kasi kahit konti lang, kahit isa lang po ang reader ko, I want to give you the satisfaction from reading my story. Naku, drama ne nemen! haha. I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to give comments about it for improvement. Thank you! 👯

~KazeKeimyou💗