Chapter 1

I own none of the dtbh characters, just my own. If you like what you read please comment. Thanks!

Chapter 1
You
So its 9:30am in the best place in the world, Maui. You wake up and your house once again is trashed by Chris (your ice head boyfriend) and his friends. Chris is passed out on the couch, just like yesterday you go about cleaning up and you must of touched him or something because the next thing you know hes up and not happy. One, two, three hits and your head hit the wall and theres a hole there and youre bleeding from the mouth. With a slam of the door he's gone.

Da Kane Bail bonds
Dog " who we going after today boys?"
Leland "Chris Lambski. He's an ice-head and beats up on his girlfriend."
Tim, " she's tried to revoke his bond but every time she says he's changed and everything is ok."
Leland, " something isn't right with this guy I feel it."
Dog, "ok lets see if we can get the girlfriend on the phone and see whats going on."

Your house.
Noon time and the house is cleaned up. Chris walks in chugging a beer. He looks at you and says " Bitch where the hell is my food?" You get up to get it and as you walk past him he hits you in the back of the head. You grab his food and sit in the chair across from him. Your cell rings and you answer it. "Hello?"
"Hey hows it? Is Chris there?"
"Can I ask who's calling please?"
"This is Dog, put the mother fucker on!"
Chris heard him and motions that if you put him on hell beat you again. You quickly say hes not here and hang up.
Chris says "fuck" and throws the plate at you and he leaves.