Chapter 1: The Beginning

A/n: The cover was made by Nesha132! She did an awesome job on it. Please give her support and read her story!!!!

Your pov

I walked down the school hallway getting looks from everyone. Most people don't really like me. I have a very bad reputation. In 8th grade, I beat up a girl for talking about my eyes. I look different from everyone else. My eyes are a lot smaller. I've been suspended multiple times, but I'm still have the highest grade in 12th grade. I'm so glad in 2 days I get to leave this hell-hole. I decided to become a Kpop star. Of course i chose kpop I love it who doesn't . I know a lot of Korean. I've pre studied it for awhile. So for 3 years I have to become a Kpop trainee. If I don't it's bye Korea and hello America. If you are wondering why I have a korean name and I don't live in Korea the reason in I'm half Korean half American. I was born in America because of that where my mom met my dad. She traveled here for college fell in love with my dad, got married and boom here I am.

(Ring ring ring)

It was finally my last day and there was the final bell. As soon as heard it i ran down the stairs to the entrance/exit. I took off and headed straight home running full speed. Hoping my eomma might be home.

I got home and of course the house was empty as always. My mother works crazy hours and gets home when in asleep. Dad haha he left us when I was 7.I never really cared about him leaving. There are some moments where I wished he was there but I'll live. Eomma and I have been on our own and we are still living. I take care of myself most of the time. I just hoped she would be here today, to spend the last two days with me. I walked up the stairs slowly because I think I ran too fast. I made it to my room and all I saw was emptiness. My shelves full of books were gone. The dresser full of clothes were now empty. All I had was emptiness. Maybe I won't have any emptiness is Korea. I took a quick shower and crawled into bed. All that running made me tired so went to sleep.

(Time skip to the day)

I woke up feeling excited. I put on some black skinny jeans, white converse and a blue shirt and black sweatshirt. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and walked in to find eomma cooking breakfast. "Eomma what are you doing here?!" I said surprised. "I came to make breakfast for my daughter and see her off." I could see her getting a little teary eyed after saying the last word. " Eomma don't cry." I said as I gave her a big hug. "Ah Minah you're going to make me burn your food now sit at the table." she said wiping her tears. "Ne." I sat down at the table waiting for food. Mom came and sat down and placed all the dishes. We had sausage, bacon,egg,and Hasbrowns. scramble eggs with OJ. "Eomma you didn't have to. I can't thank you enough. I'm going to miss you and your cooking" I started crying. "Yah all you care about is my cooking. This girl. Yah hurry and eat your breakfast you don't want to be late" she said faking angry. Oh crap I looked at the time I better hurry. I scarfed down my food and drank my juice. My plane leaves at 8am and its 6:25am.

"Eomma let's go" I said while packing the car with all my luggage. The ride there Eomma talked about all the times we had. "Remember the time when your sixth Christmas you were sick and everyone came to our house to give you presents your face was so cute I'll never forget the day."

We pulled up to the airport and my eomma helped me with my bags. I stopped looked at her and said "I love you Eomma im going to miss you." Her dark brown eyes filled with water as she started to cry. "Im going to miss you more Minah. Take care of your health eat right and call me everyday. I'll send money when I can and food. Please make some friends you can't do this alone. Now go before you miss your plane.". "I love you." I called out crying while walking into the giant airport. Im going to miss her so much. Two years without your Eomma is hard. Even though I saw her rarely. That's two years without seeing her at all .She waved while crying and mouthing "I love you too.". She blew me a kiss goodbye. I boarded the plane and said

"This is where my life begins."