Chapter 19:

A/n. If you haven't caught it. The new love interest are Jungkook and Bam Bam. She is friends with Yoongi and Jimin. I feel like this is Boys Over Flowers..

Minah pov

I woke up today in a good mood. I told Kookie to come over for breakfast. He said give him fifteen minutes and he'll be here. I put on some music and made an American breakfast. I looked at my pjs and didn't care. It's just Kookie. All I had on was a see through tank top with a sports bra and spandex.

3rd pov

Minah was cooking eggs when one of her favorite songs came in. BoA "My Name" started and she was dancing just like BoA. Minah was completely oblivious to Jungkook entering her apartment. Jungkook heard Minah in the kitchen and went to see what she was cooking. Jungkook was not prepared for the sight of Minah in tight shorts, shaking her butt. Did Jungkook kinda like it? Of course he did. He's a guy.

Minah pov

I was really getting into the dance. I finished my eggs and continue to dance. I finished my dance and turned to get some cups and saw jungkook. "Ahh how much of that did you see?" When did he get here? "I caught it about the second verse. By the way nice butt" he laughed. He is such a tease. "Thanks. Now are you hungry?" He grabbed a plate and sat. I take that as a yes. I made pancakes, eggs and bacon. "Why are we eating this kind of food" "What's wrong with an American breakfast?" He shook his head. "Hey Kookie" he hummed. "Want to hang out" his face became brighter. "Oh can we go to the arcade please" I told him to finish eating, then let's get dressed. I swear he scarfed down his food and ran out of my apartment, then came back in five minutes fully dressed. I was still eating when he came back. "Mini hurry" he whined. I wasn't going to eat faster just so we could go. "Ah you're so slow" he groaned then ate my food. "Now get dressed" I guess I wasn't hungry.

I still had to shower, do my makeup. "Minah if you take more than seven minutes in the shower. I will come in there and bathe you myself." This guy "Stop being a perv Kookie" he laughed. "Oh and don't wear makeup. You look better without it. And you keep forgetting to call me oppa" "I don't wanna call you oppa anymore" i pouted. "If you don't call me oppa, I'll tickle it out of you." Oh I'm very ticklish. "Ha jokes on you I'm not ticklish" his face turned mischievous. "Lets just see about that" I ran away but Jungkook caught me by my waist. Then he pulled me to the ground and put his knees on the side of legs to not let me escape. He started tickling me. "KOOKIE STOP! PLEASE!!! He tickled me even more. "Call me oppa and I will stop" I was laughing uncontrollably. "N-NEVER" "Alright then" he started poking the sides of my stomach and I couldn't stop laughing at that point. "Ok Kookie oppa, stop I can't breathe" I stopped laughing and saw how close his face was to mine. Wow Jungkook is really handsome. My heart went faster. He has really pretty eyes when you look at him. He could be a total catch if only his mouth and mind wasn't bad.

"Um Jungkook oppa, how long are we going to stay like this" He looked down and quickly got off of me. I think his cheeks were just as pink as mine. I got up to shower and quickly ran to my bathroom. I shut the door and leaned on it. My heart was going a mile a minute. Do I like Jungkook oppa? My heart says I do but, it feels the same with Bam bam. Do I like both of my best friends? Why is this so hard?

I quickly took my shower and decided not to put on makeup. Not because jungkook told me I was beautiful without it. I blushed the thought of him telling me I was pretty. I put on a white t shirt, blue jeans and of course converse. "Alright Kookie OPPA let's go"

Jungkook looked like a kid in a candy store. He shook excitedly as he looked at all of the games. I got our tokens and we walked around looking for something to play. I saw bumper cars and got happy "Kookie oppa should we play?" I motioned towards the bumper cars. He ran towards it and I ran after him.

Let's just say Jungkook got destroyed! "You were terrible" he just nodded and walked to the racing games. Oh I'm going to beat him in this too!

We had to wait for other people to finish their game. Hey this dude looked familiar. "Hey Jackson" I waved at him. He looked around for me. "Oh hey Minah. How is it going"
We talked about a lot and I met Youngjae, JB, Jr, and Yugyeom. They're were debuting soon in a band called Got7. I heard Jungkook sigh about ten times. "Well I better go, someone is getting impatient." I turned and glared at Jungkook. "Hey we're having a sleepover you should come" Bam Bam said with excitement. I think I should except it he looks like he is going to pop! "Sure" I waved and Bam Bam sent me a large smile and a very big wave. That smile, I wonder how girls aren't all over him?

A couple of day later..

Jungkook was acting strange around me all of sudden. He became very distant from me. We finished practice when my phone bussed.

Kookie oppa: Come to the Bangtan room please!!!! Hurry.

I ran as feet could carry me. Did someone get hurt? Please tell me everyone is ok. I busted through the door but the lights were off. Alright someone's playing games. "Guys please stop it's not funny" I heard footsteps come towards me and I froze. I'm dead, tell everyone I love them.

Goodbye world, again