Epilogue

Minah pov

I woke up and looked over at Jungkook. Memories of last night came flying into my mind. I giggled to myself and went to do my morning routine. Few minutes later Jungkook came in with hair sticking up in every which way.

We both left for the company together. We entered and went to PD Nim. We walked into the room and he was sitting with his back turned to the door. He moved around to face us. "Do we have any schedules today" of course after the news of us getting married got out, everyone wanted us to do interviews or performances and some wanted both. "Yes, you have a performance at 4"

After walking for a while we made it into the music room finally. The awkward silence between us was very uncomfortable. It's like neither one of us wanted to talk about anything because the topic would be about what happened last night.

"So what song should we preform" Jungkook asked. I thought for a while. "Oh, should we do an American song?" His face went from his thinking face to a happy one."That sounds amazing but let's think of a good duet" I said. I started thinking of songs, I figured it might be harder for Jungkook since he rarely listens to it.

After about half an hour of me scrolling through my phone and thinking about songs I came up with one. "Jungkook did you get any" I never got a response. I looked over to where he was and saw he was asleep. Dang he sleeps so hard. I put my phone into the speaker to part my part of the song.

I did a couple of vocals warm-up before I started singing. I sang my part and was about to skip Jungkook when I heard him singing. When did he wake up, and he actually knows this song? This song is really old I wouldn't think he would listen to it. I chose No Air by Jordan Sparks and Chris Brown. The song has a very good vocal range and I think it would be a good song for us.

When we finished singing I just looked at him and he did the same to me. "How" I said. He sent me a cheeky smile "Namjoon listens to American music, and this was one of my favorite songs." I looked at the time, it was only one. "Lets go to our groups and practice" he nodded gave me a kiss then left. My heart did backflips.

"It's Minah!!" Jiyeon shouted. Everyone ran towards me asking how he proposed and how big was the ring (mostly Jiyeon). After a while of them asking questions we decided to work on choreography, yay my favorite.

They wanted me to freestyle so I played Mommae and was starting to dance. Whenever Ugly Duck started rapping I grabbed T and told her to rap with me. Soon everyone was up dancing and singing "Mom Mom Mommae". At the end I started pulling out the hip movement which made Jiyeon yell in excitement.

When we finished I heard clapping. I whipped my head around to see who it was and it was cutie Jungkook. "Nice butt" I glared and punched him. "Aw why do you have to be so mean" he said cutely. I heard Nani and Ashley squealing like school girls. "We need to go" he said while walking out of the practice room. I waved at the girls and left with Jungkookie!

We arrived and people did our hair, makeup, and picked out our outfits. We wanted us to be at opposite sides of the stage and slowly come closer to each other since the song has so much feeling into it. We should portray it on the stage.

By the bridge we were already pretty close to each other. This is where we really act out. I place my head down and Jungkook picks up my head by his finger touching my chin. I grab his hand and put it down. He then pushes my hair and puts it behind my ear without ever breaking eye contact. I felt so nervous when he was doing it. Our faces get closer and closer but at the last second we turn to sing.

I heard the crowd erupt with screams. This reminded me of why I started this in the first place. We finished signing and left, the boys said they wanted to take him out to "have fun". I just told them to take care of my Kookie and of course they replied with "ewws". I wondered where they went but I finally had time to myself, I need to practice my dancing.

I was  doing the choreography for Wiggle. It was mostly hip hop but has a tad bit of twerking. After I finished I heard clapping. I turned around was met with Got7. Oh my goodness I haven't seen them in a while, and boy did I miss them. "GUYYS" I yelled while running to hug them. I hugged them all and held BamBam in the longest hug. He was still my best friend no matter what happens.

"So have you been working on that butt" Mark said. Oh lord. "Um about how much did you see" I really hope they didn't see all of it. "Um we got to right here" Yugyeom said while copying the dance move I did. It was towards the beginning, they saw all of it.

We sat talking for a good hour and then I told them I had to leave, but they said to just sleep over at their dorm. I texed