Chapter 11: Heart Broken

Time skip 2 years later. Im sorry im just to lazy.

(A/n I know it takes like 7 years for a trainee to become a idol but not in my story. )

Minah pov

Our company decided it was time for BTS to debut and Affinity too. (I really didn't know what to name the girl group soo...) I couldn't wait, I've been waiting for this. I knew this was big for all of us.

We were about to go on stage when someone covered my eyes. "Hey babe, are you ready" Jiminie! "I'm ready to show the world what I am made of".

Our group is made of 5 members and Jiyeon is one of them. We have became such good friends. Im always hanging out with her and jungkook if I'm not with Jimin. My position is main dancer and lead vocalist. Jiyeon might not be the best dancer but she could sing really well and was our cute maknae. We have another dancer named Ashley, she was really good too, and our leader. T and Nani were our rappers and song writers. T could spit fire when she rapped. Nani wasn't as good as T but she was better than the rest of us.

"Affinity your up"

Jimin looked at me than gave me a kiss and pushed me off. Jiyeon squealed at our cuteness "Are you guys ready" I asked "yeah" we all put our hands in and yelled fighting

So maybe some of our dance moves were a bit sexual but it wasn't over the top. We had a dance break in our song and I was in the middle. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through me the whole time. We finished and I thought we killed it.

We went backstage and Jungkook yelled "Mini I saw you shaking it for me" and he winked "In your dreams Kookie" I stuck out my tongue and he pouted.

Over the two years Jungkook and I have become the best of friends. You can barely separate us. Every night he comes home and we sit in one or the others bed and tell each other about our day. Eventually one of us falls asleep. Don't think dirty.

Yoongi and I have became friends again. We became close too but not as close as Kookie and I. He told me how much he liked me but got over it. I'm glad that wouldn't make is awkward

Jimin and I have had so many good memories that we share. He has been the best. All of our dates have been ruined by J-Hope or V. We would try to kiss but it would get blocked by the idiots. It's been 2 years since they came into my life and the year was filled with fun.

"BTS your up"

Jimin walked up to me and I gave him a kiss. "Do good" he gave me a smile and walked off.

So I guess I wasn't paying attention when they were practicing, because when Jimin lifted his shirt he was TONED. I think I was fangirling a little.

Everyone congratulated us on our performances and the company decided to have a party for our debuts. We all walked into BigHit with smiles on our faces. We finally did it.

We partied way to hard. I danced with Hobi about 10 times. Talked to people I never even knew and drank a little too much.

(I really don't know the drinking age)

3rd person

"Guyyyss I feel like I can do ANYTHING!" Minah yelled while walking home. "Minah are you ok" Jimin asked worried. "Jiminie I lave you sso much" Minah said while smiling. "Oh and Kookie I love you too. I could kiss you." She said "I wouldn't mind." Jungkook said. He leaned his cheek in as Minah got closer "Um no stop" Jimin stuck his hand in between her lips and his cheeks. She glared at Jimin and pouted. "I wasn't going to do anything bad meanie" she said angry. "You're mine, don't forget it"