Chapter 14: To Stop the Pain

"How can you tell that you love someone"

"When you see that person you get butterflies in your stomach. You heartbeat increases and you want to protect that person no matter what." I smiled bitterly thinking about how I felt with Jimin. " You never want to see that person in pain and you always want to be there for them. Every moment you spend with them you cherish. You would do anything for them." I was crying by the end of saying that.

After that it was quiet and no one said a word.

"Why did you want to know. You like someone? Is it someone I know? Nani, T, Ashley, Jiyeon? Tell me" I shook him trying to get the answer out of him. "Minah it's not one of them" if it's not one of them. Then who is it. Omg "Kookie are you ga-" he cut me off. "I'm a little ashamed you think I'm gay." He shook his head.

"Kookie can you sing me a song" I just wanted to hear his voice. Jungkook has an angelic voice. He took a deep breath and sang. "Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby" I hit him and he pouted. "A real song please" he groaned like I asked him to do something hard.

"It's a beautiful day though you aren't here" he motioned me to sing with him. I knew the song as soon as he started. It was one of my favorite songs.

I sang with him and we had tons of fun. Then we put on music and played Fantastic Baby. I tried rapping T.O.P part but it was just plain Terrible. Jungkook was rolling on the floor laughing and making fun of me.

We finally calmed down five songs later. I paid down on the bed and jungkook followed after.

We looked at each other with smiles. I love jungkook smile it can make any bad day a better one. I closed my eyes and started drifting into sleep.

"Minah are you asleep" I wasn't, but I didn't want move. "

"Today was a good day. I got to hang out with you all day. I really don't like seeing you so sad Minah so please cheer up. Be the happy Minah. That I love so much. I love you" and he kissed me on my cheek. I think my heart started accelerating. Maybe it's because I'm sleepy. I'm going to with that.

I went to sleep with an abnormal heart rate from Jeon Jungkook.

The days after that incident have been better. I was still in a funky mood about Jimin. I don't know why I'm still so upset about it. It's been days and I still can't get over him. Maybe it's the time I've been with him. I can't really wrap my head around it. I threw my pillow in frustration and decided to go out for the day.

I met up with Affinity and we decided to practice for the day.

"Jiyeon you got it this time ok?" We had been practicing this dance for a good 3 hours and Jiyeon still can't get it down.

"5-6-7-8" we started out powerful and hard core. We were doing well until jiyeon lost the counts. "Stop guys we have been working on this for hours let's just try again tomorrow"

Everyone walked out and left me there. I just felt like getting rid of my pain of Park Jimin.

I drug a chair into the middle of the dance studio and started my way to plug in my music. I made sure to record my dance. I turned on Lost by Nicole Jung and got into my spot. Hopefully this might ease the pain. I did the choreographed dance and sang my heart.

I played Just a Dream cover by LC9. I poured my heart into that dance. I just let my body and my heart control my movements. I don't even know what my body was doing. I had never moved like that.

"If you ever loved somebody put your hands up"

"And now they gone and you wishing you could give them everything"

I froze in place. I should put my hands up. Two years Jimin, was I nothing to you? Did you not love me anymore? I guess you could have told me when you stopped loving me.

"If you ever loved somebody put your hands up"

"And now they gone and you wishing you could give them everything"

I felt tears go down my face and I started bawling but danced through it. When the song stopped I fell to my knees and bawled. Why Jimin why? I sat in that position for a while until someone opened the door. I wiped my face in a hurry and got up off the floor.

I heard a lot of footsteps entering "Minah!" I turned around but kept my head down so they couldn't see my face. "Minah are you finished for today?" I nodded slightly to keep my face hidden. I saw seven pairs of shoes. Why is he here? Duh those are his friends too.
Someone moved closer to me and lifted my chin. "Minah are you alright" Namjoon looked at my face and what state i was in. Everyone behind him looked concerned even him. I'm not ok. I'm broken and in pain. I hate it."I'm alright Namjoonie now let's go ok?" I gave a fake smile I saw he read through it but everyone else didn't. He gave me the you-better-tell-me-later look. I linked arms with Kookie oppa and Yoongi.

"Hey Jungkook oppa what are we doing tonight" I asked. I needed to talk to him today more than others. Everyone stopped walking and turned around towards Jungkook and I.

"JUNGKOOK OPPA, WHAT ARE WE DOING TONIGHT!" They said in unison, and yelled the oppa. These guys are perverts. Jimin looked the angriest. I chuckled. "Kookie oppa bought me something and saying oppa is my way to repay him." They looked relieved for a second then stiffened again. "And the what are we doing tonight" Jimin said angrily. Why is so angry about I'm not his anymore. "We just sit and tell each other about our day"

Jungkook told me he was really tired today so he couldn't come. I really needed him today but I'll live.

I changed clothes and put on an oversized shirt and went into the living room to watch You're Beautiful and eat popcorn.

(Knock knock)

Why do people interrupt me in the best moments of this show. Jeremy just found out Go Min Am is a girl. Maybe they will go away.

(Knock knock)

Ugh fine I'm coming. I hopped up and walked to the door to reveal Namjoon. He walked into my apartment and sat on my couch.

I sat down also. "So I know you're not alright your hurting. I saw your dance so to get your mind off of him. We're going to a club."

What?!?