Epilogue pt 1

Two years later...

"Hey Minah, today we have that date today don't we" jungkook said while smiling. "Yes" I felt the butterflies moving around in my stomach. "You ready to go"he looked up from his phone. "No" I ran to my room and took a quick shower. "Minah hurry up, it doesn't take that long. We've been on several dates." I peek my head out of the room. "Um dude it's our anniversary, I'm taking all the time I need" his face filled with fear. "Did you forget Jeon Jungkook" he looked at me and nodded. What the heck?

How could he forget one of the most important dsys in our relationship. I had put in so much effort. I had on a bright yellow Sun dress with white wedges. I came out of the room and walked out to the living room. "Are you ready" I glared and him and hopped into the car pissed off. I didn't talk to him the whole time.

"Come on" he pulled my hand and gave me a bunny smile. If I wasn't angry at him I'd be loving his smile. "Let's go on that" he pointed to the Ferris wheel. Man I love the Ferris wheel. We got in line waiting for our turn. "Omg it's Jeon jungkook and Choi Minah" "Are you on a date" "Their such a cute couple."

There was a couple in front of us. I got happy. His phone went off. "What" he sounded angry. I heard a few voices on the phone. "But Hyung I'm on a date" I heard a voice and his face darkened. He ended the call and looked at me. "I'm sorry but I have to go"

I was left in the amusement park, people staring at me, with no Jungkook.

I walked around for a good fifteen minutes then decided to go home rather than die of boredom.

Really, first he doesn't remember our anniversary, then he ditches me on our date. I cried. I climbed out the taxi paid him and headed into my apartment. I saw Jin cooking in my kitchen. I saw everyone else in the living room. I really just need to talk to Jungkook right now. "Guys can you leave us alone for a bit. Jin you can stay." Everyone started moving around and leaving.

"What's the matter with you today"I glared at him. "I'm sorry Minah, forgive me" I shook my head. "I don't want to" he poked my sides. "What if I sing you a song" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Maybe"

"Marry Me" (song in media)
I've heard Jungkook sing this song a lot. It's one of his favorites

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

[Chorus]
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Oh, yeah

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life

You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

[Chorus]
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Jungkook walked over to me and held my hand. That's a cute gesture.

[Bridge]
And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
'Cause I have you,
Girl, I have you
To get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be better, better
That day when...

He bend down on one knee and pulled out a little box and held my hand and sang.

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

(I'll get down on one knee)
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Would you marry me, baby?
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do, yeah.

"So Choi Minah, Will you marry me?" I shook my head. His face went down. "Just kidding, I'd love to Jungkook!" He looked at he with wide eyes and picked me up off the ground and swung me. Soon ever one walked in and yelled congratulations. Tae was a crying fool. "Why are you crying" I asked him. "I-I just love weddings!!" He said in between sobs. Everyone laughed at his little crying fit. "I'm the best man" Hopie shouted. We laughed together. "Come eat" Jin called from the kitchen.

We sat around the table making fun of each other like a big happy family. "Minah should have an all pink wedding" I looked at Jin. "I know you're love for pink is infinite, but I don't like pink that much. Plus isn't it early to talk about the wedding." He stared at me like I had two heads. Jin, Tae, and Hopie are the "official planning of Minah's and Jungkook's wedding". They're such idiots but their my idiots.

We finished dinner and cleaned up. "Come on guys, let's leave the lovebirds alone." Namjoon told them as he headed towards the door. "They might do something else too" Yoongi said while wiggling his eyebrows. I punched him as he walked out of the door.

I changed into pajamas and climbed into the bed. I felt his body next to mine. I scooted closer to him to cuddle. His hand started gliding up my thigh. I grabbed his hand. "We are cuddling and that's it" he groaned.

"I love you  Jungkook"

"Til the end Minah "