Chapter 23:

Jungkook pov

She was going to pick Bam Bam. I'm glad I know now.

Flashback

I opened the door and heard another voice. "Who were you going to choose" who was she going to choose? Me of course. "You dummy I don't know that Jungkook dude" my heart shattered into a million of pieces. She turned and met my eyes. She walked up to me. I thought she was going to say sorry but she closed the door on my face. I walked back into our apartment. "How did it g-" Jimin was cut off "Don't ask" Namjoon yelled. I ventured back into my room and looked at my appearance. I'm not going to let this woman mess me up. I took a shower and fixed myself.

"Hyungss let's go play" I am hurting but I can't let them see my pain anymore. They stared at me then shrugged and got up. "Karaoke anyone?" They nodded and we headed there.

We all sang a song and I chose Blue by BIGBANG. I have been loving that song for a while. I got done singing and everyone was looking at me with hurt looks. They got up and hugged me. "Guys I'm perfectly fine, so stop hugging me." I heard sniffing. "Guys why is Tae crying" I looked over and he was bawling his eyes out. We laughed at him.

End

I still can't get over her. She was my first love, I can't forget about her even though she with Bam Bam. I try day by day to forget but I just can't. They say first loves are the hardest to forget. In my head I see us together but in reality it's the complete opposite. Only in my dreams.

Namjoon told me when she was hurt she listened to Just a Dream. It's so funny how songs can be so ironic. She gone and I can't do anything to get her back.

Minah pov

Today Bam Bam was going to debut and I'm so excited. He has been talking about it non stop. He told me he had some kind of surprise for me. Me being the girl I am looked at the time and saw Five o'clock and was behind schedule. I got in she shower while playing jams.

I was singing my heart out. Fiction, Eyes nose lips, Mysterious Lady. I came out of shower with my music still on. I have to look pretty don't I?

I put on some a white blouse, leggings, and white converse. I checked in the mirror to make sure I looked good. It was six forty-five by that time. I'm not going to make it!

I was applying makeup when a song came on. Not just any song. The song. The song Jungkook sang to me. The song Jungkook sang to me and confessed with. I felt all of the memories come back. "You look prettier without makeup" Jeon Jungkook. My best friend. The man who I really love.

I ran out of the apartment and to next door. Namjoon looked up from his reading and over to me. "Where's Jungkook" he sat there for a little. "He just left not to long ago" I took that and ran out of the apartment. I looked around for his figure and saw it turn a corner.

I ran. I ran faster than I ever had before. I ran after the person I loved. I was getting closer to him and stopped and yelled. "JEON JUNGKOOK" he froze walking and turned around. I ran a little closer towards him. "Jeon jungkook" I said again. "Jungkookie oppa" his eyes widened with those words. "Y-yo-" I nodded. People began to gather around us, but I didn't care. "H-how" "Someone sang me a special song, after that all the memories came back" he looked at me and hugged me. "I've missed you. I was miserable without you Minah." I cried into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry for everything, especially forgetting you" I pulled out of his hug and crashed my lips onto his. I poured my heart into that kiss. Our lips danced together. People around us took pictures that would probably end up on social media but who cares.

Bam bam pov

It was seven and Minah isn't here. I'm starting to get worried. I had planned to tell everyone we were dating. Jackson told me not to worry but I still did. My phone vibrated with alerts.

"Choi Minah from Affinity and Jeon Jungkook from BTS a couple?"

"Minah and Jungkook are together?"

I thought this might happen. I just hoped it would be later. Just hoped I would get a little more time.

"Got7 you're on"

Congrats Minah and Jungkook.

Minah pov

I stopped kissing Jungkook and looked at him. "I love you Jeon Jungkook". " I love you Choi Minah" we smiled at each other and knew that we belonged together. In that moment I knew everything was perfect. Nothing else matter I was with Him.

Jeon Jungkook

.

.

.

The End

I really liked writing this story. It was a fun thing to do. I'm going to write an epilogue. I'm in the process! Please give me credits if you actually read til the end...

Thank you!!! 😀