Epilouge

Months later:Daybefore the wedding
Minah pov

All of Affinity went out to go get our nails done.

"So Mini are you excited" T said while smiling really hard. Am I excited? "It's kinda a mix between excitement and nerves" Nani patted me on my back in a comforting way. "You're are marrying your love and you will look awesome in your dress,you will be fine"

I wanted to watch movies but they force me to rest because I need 'beauty rest'.

Day of the Wedding

I woke up at six am. Ah today is the day I'm getting married. I couldn't contain my excitement. Everyone woke up a little bit later. We hurried to the hair salon to get our hair done.

I can't believe in the years of me dating Jungkook we're finally finally getting married. What if this doesn't work?

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Jiyeon "I know that face, it's the I-don't -think-it'll-work-face" Jiyeon said. It's so funny how she knows me so well. "You two have been together for almost three years,  you are perfect for each other" Ashley said with a sigh.

We finished all of our hair, makeup. We put on our dresses and man, did our bridesmaid look beautiful. My dress was a white flowy dress with a sweetheart neckline. Of course Jiyeon was my Maid of Honor. The dresses was a pale shade of pink, complements of Jin. He said if he's planing there will be pink! Taehyung picked the venue, he picked an outdoor wedding. The place he picked was beautiful it had the bluest color of waves I've ever seen. The sand was a bright white. Everything about it was perfect. Hope picked all of the food, silverware, and furniture. Jungkook and I picked out the cake, a three tier vanilla buttercream cake, and decorations.

It was almost time for the wedding to start. I looked at my mom with a little fear. In these moments is when I wish my dad wasn't the way he is, but I know my mom will take care of me. "You ready" she asked hooking arms with me. This is it. "Yeah mom"

Jungkook pov
I looked around and saw how many other groups were at our wedding, Bigbang, Shinee, Girls Generation, 2ne1, U-Kiss, EXO, Got7 and many more.

The pianist started playing while Chanyeol sang all of me. Minah walked out and my heart stopped. She looked gorgeous like an angel from heaven. She made eye contact with me and gave me the most happiest smile I've seen. I saw tears come out of her eyes and soon I felt a tear escape from my eyes.

Minah pov
I walked down the aisle with my mom's arm intertwined with mine. I heard Chanyeol singing and looked up at Jungkook gawking at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I couldn't help but let tears fall from my eyes. Jungkook was crying too. I looked at the boys and saw Tae, Jimin, Hopie, and Jin crying like idiots.

I made it took Jungkook, we bowed to each other. "We are gathered here today to join Choi Minah and Jeon Jungkook. Choi Minah, please state your vows."

I took a deep breath. "Jeon Jungkook, i promise to pick you up when you fall, to be there when you need me. I promise to love you with all of my heart, to never let you go. Because I love you and will stay with you till the end, even if it's for just one day." I saw him chuckle at my last sentence.

Jungkook pov
"Even if its for just one day" she used our song in her vow, I giggled to myself. "Jeon Jungkook please state your vows" my turn.

"Choi Minah, I promise to hold you tight, to protect you and to love you unconditionally. To pay for your meals, and buy you lots of food" the people in the pews started laughing. "This may not work, but I know one of the most beautiful moments in life is seeing your face everyday. Even if your angry seeing your face brightens up my day and when you smile, the whole world stops. The second most beautiful moment in life is being married to you. And as long as I can have those things and be with you everyday I wouldn't need anything else." She had more tears than she did a while ago.

"Choi Minah do you take Jeon Jungkook to be you lawfully husband" I turned and looked at him. "I do" "And do you Jeon John Cook take Choi Minah taketo be your lawfully wedded wife?" He smiled. "I do". "Now if there are no objections, you may now kiss the bride" We moved closer to each other until our lips met each other. The crowd erupted into cheers.

We both looked at each other and knew that this was the real start  in our lives.

Together!!

The End!!!