Chapter 2

Natsu's Pov.

After Lucy kicked us out of her place me and Happy rushed to the guild. Along the way there Happy told me that we should probably apologize for going into Lucy's apartment for the hundredth time without notifying her first. I nodded my head.

"Happy that's a great idea but what should we do for Lucy?" I asked.

"Idk Natsu maybe we can take her on a mission that earns a lot of jewels." Happy proclaimed.

I thought about it for a moment. Lucy means so much to me and I don't know what I would do without her. I love everything about her. Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes, her almost golden blonde her, her curvy body, but also her attitude. Sure Lucy could be stubborn sometimes but she has such a big heart. I kept thinking about my Luce until Happy waved his hands in front of me.

"NATSU SNAP OUT OF IT! Are you okay? Earth to Natsu?" Happy snapped his fingers sending me out of my train of thought.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine happy." I assured him.

"Omg Natsu was finally thinking for once!" Happy realized giggling. I ignored him.

Shortly, we had arrived at the guild. I looked at the request board for a simple mission that would give away a lot of jewels if completed. After a while of searching, I found something.

"Yes!" I thought in my head overly excited but apparently, I had said that out loud. People looked over to me with a 'what?' expression on their face. I told them it was nothing and rechecked over the flyer, seeing if there was anything difficult that we couldn't finish in a few hours. It looked fine so I sighed, relieved as I waited for Lucy to arrive at the guild.

"Well it looks like flamebrain is going crazy. He's talking to himself." The Ice prick remarked, making me snap.

"Shut up Ice Princess!" Me and him started fighting

"Shut up Ice Princess!" Me and him started fighting. Juvia started cheering 'Gray-sama with hearts in her eyes' until Erza broke us up.

"I'm not gonna tell you idiots again, next time you fight in the guild I will punish you." She warned giving us the creepy Erza glare. Gray shuddered and grabbed on to me.

"What are you talking about Erza? Me-e and-d F-F-flametard are best friends

"What are you talking about Erza? Me-e and-d F-F-flametard are best friends." Gray stuttered.

I gulped. "Yeah me and Elsa get along great!" Erza walked over to Mira to get a piece of her precious strawberry cake. I glared at him before taking a seat at the bar waiting for Luce. My Luce.