Chapter 18

Lucy's Pov.

Makarov is throwing a party for mirajanes sister but I haven't seen her yet. Apparently people thought she had died, but she survived and ended up in edolas. I slowly made my way out of the infirmary and took a seat in front of Mira at the guilds bar.

"Would you like a strawberry milkshake Lucy?" Mira asked.

"Yes please" I answered.

After she gave me it, I started to think about that boy with the pink hair. Natsu huh? I feel like I've seen him before with his warmth but nah. I don't remember anything about him because I don't exactly know him. Then again, Erza said we were best friends. Why would she lie to me? Or did she? How could I forget about him? I reached near my belt to get my keys but noticed they weren't there.

"MY KEYS! Where are my keys!" I cried.

Gray came over with Juvia following behind him.

"Lucy calm down I'll go check around the guild for you. You probably dropped them." He stated.

At that moment the boy named Natsu came through the guild doors. The whole party stopped for a second before going back to the dancing. He walked over to me.

"Hey Lucy... Here's your keys we went on this mission together, and stuff happen..." He looked like he was about to cry.

I wondered why.

"Hey Natsu, right? Can we talk somewhere private and get to know each other. I don't know why but I wanna be around you." Wait did I just say that?!

"Yeah Luce, sure!" He told me excited and took my hand.

We ran hand in hand out of the guild and he took me to this park with this big cherry blossom tree.

Natsu's Pov.

Hmmm... Maybe this will be easier than I thought. Lucy seems like she can remember me a little and feels something about me.

**meanwhile**

Lisanna's  Pov.

This party is soooooo awesome. It's nice to see my brother and sister and know that the guilds okay. I'm breaking it down on the dance floor as the guild doors swing open. It's Natsu.

I'm about to make my way over to him as everyone stops dancing for a second but he runs over to the blonde bimbo

I'm about to make my way over to him as everyone stops dancing for a second but he runs over to the blonde bimbo. Hmm... Is it possible that that's Lucy. I ease drop into their conversation.

"Hey Lucy... Here's your keys we went on this mission together, and stuff happen..." Natsu says.

Sooo... She is Lucy. Puuurrrrrrfect! I listen in some more.

"Hey Natsu, right? Can we talk somewhere private and get to know each other. I don't know why but I wanna be around you." Lucy says.

Grr, my eyes twitch. She doesn't remember but she must be fighting it. I can't let him break it. Natsu must be mine, not hers. Natsu looks hopeful and gives the blonde bimbo his old signature grin.

NOT ON MY WATCH! I'm angrily about to stomp over there, but before I could make it, Natsu drags Lucy out of the guild. I watch as I head after them and slowly start to stalk them.
(A/N like Juvia does to HER gray-sama)