Chapter 1

This is my first NALU fanfiction so please bear with me. I hope you enjoy!!! Also give me recommendations because I'll probably get stuck at some point through writing the story. May be lemons...

** Hiro Mashima owns fairy tail. I only made the plot **

Third person Narrative pov.

*At Lucy's apartment*

Natsu lays on the bed cuddled up to Lucy. He snores loudly while holding a sleeping Lucy in his arms. As Lucy starts to shiver, he pulls her closer to his body.

(A/N pretend they were both asleep)

Slowly, she starts to relax and continues to sleep. That is, until a blue fuzz ball with wings happens to make his way in through the window. A large thump was heard when the exceed accidentally tripped and hit the ground with a very loud crash, startling an angered Lucy to awake in the dragonslayers arms.

"LUCY KICK!!!" Natsu was sent across the room flying and hit the wall.

Happy pov.

*before the Lucy kick*

After a while of flirting with Carla at the guild, I finally managed to snag a date. I'm so excited because I really like her. Soon it would be noon though, so I left the guild and decided to find Natsu and Lucy. I figured they would be at her apartment sleeping so I had a devious idea planned in my head. I snuck through the window of Lucy's apartment with an air horn in my hand but as I made my way in I tripped and hit the ground. The air horn stumbled under Lucy's bed making a clink clink before bursting into two pieces. Lucy started to stir but as she opened her eyes, seeing herself locked into the dragonslayers arms, she blushed for a few moments before quickly snapping back to reality before she flipped.

"LUCY KICK!!!" An angry Lucy kicked Natsu against the wall. I stood there shaking as she glared at me with a demonic Erza stare. I started to cry as I hid behind Natsu who was scratching the back of his head from the impact of the kick.

"Natsu Lushie is being a meanie!" He picked me up and put me on his head.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU BAKAS ABOUT SNEAKING INTO MY PLACE!" Lucy screams.

Natsu tries to calm Lucy down saying, "yeesh Lucy we're sorry just calm dow-..." Before he can finish Lucy yells again.

"GET OUT. NOW!" Natsu and I rush out of the there and scram back to the guild.