Chapter 5

Still Natsu's Pov.

Lilac forest wasn't that far from the guild but we would have to take a train. Ugh! A train! I tried not to think about it. Curse my stupid motion sickness.

"Hey Luce?"

"What Natsu?"

"Do we have to take a train?"

"Yes Natsu."

"Why can't we walk plus I'm starving?!" I started to beg her.

"Ugh fine then, we'll stop for food before we go on the train." I mentally celebrated in my head as Lucy sweat dropped. I hurriedly took her hand and took her into the closest cafe. I noticed Lucy's cheeks had a slight pink color in them. Wait a sec... Was she... Blushing? I was about to ask why she blushing until I looked at how I had interlocked my hand into hers. I blushed a deep scarlet color that put Erza's hair to shame. The rest of the walk was silent until we were in clear view of the cafe.

"Natsu you're paying this time!" She said slightly annoyed as I chuckled remembering how I ate out a whole restaurant last time. She gave me a small smile as I said okay.

---TIME SKIP--- (I'm lazy)

* at Lucky star cafe *
(A/N ummm random cafe near the railroads)

Lucy's Pov.

I sat their as a lady came over to take our orders. She looked Natsu up and down. Oh I know she ain't checking out my man! I gave her a glare that could kill. How dare she try and take my Natsu?! Wait a second, what? My face flushed. I never heard her footsteps as she came over and tried flirting with Natsu.

"Hello, what would you like to order, pinky?" She purred at Natsu. Apparently this chick didn't understand why I glared at her. She ignored me and focused on Natsu's spiky, yet soft, hair. Natsu ignored her flirting technique and looked up from the menu. Then again, he was probably too dense to realize he was flirting with her.

"Umm... I'll take one of everything that you have here." He said simply.

Her eyes bulged out of her head. I laughed loudly, not caring how many people looked our way. Lol still want my man now bitch! Gosh what has gotten into me.

"I'll just have tea." I said to no one in particular, knowing that the waitress was probably still shocked by the amount of food Natsu could eat.