Chapter 9

The things you can find on the Internet while searching NALU😂😂😂😂. Dead!!! Please comment and vote if you like. Sorry if it takes forever to update. Writing stories are a lot more harder than I thought.
Xoxoxo
NOW BACK TO THE STORY!!!

Lucy's Pov.

My morning is already down to a stressful start. Natsu barged into the bathroom while I was in the shower and insisted that he jump in to protect me from water monsters. I was pretty much silent the whole time after calming down. As long as he doesn't try no other 'tricks' I'll be fine. That pervert.

"Alright Natsu lets get out of here, get dressed and tell the person who requested us that we'll take care of the hidden dark guild before we go out to complete the mission." I told him before getting out of the shower and he nodded.

---TIME SKIP---

Still Lucy's Pov.

We ate really quickly at the motel and then left to find the mayor who sent out the request. After searching in the village, we finally came across his house. We knocked on the door.

Knock knock

A maid with brown hair tied back in a pony tail answered.

"Hello young couple, my names Kate. How may I help you?" She asked politely.

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!" We both said in unison.

Natsu scratched the back of his head. I giggled hiding my now crimson colored face and shyly twirled my hair before asking about a request the mayor had sent out for wizards in the guilds.

"Okay! Right this way miss and mister...?" She said questionably, not knowing who we were exactly. I realized we haven't introduced each other.

"Hello Kate, my names Lucy Heartfillia but please, call me Lucy. No need for formalities. And this salmon-headed idiot is Natsu Dragoneel. My FRIEND!" I made sure the last part was clear. The maid giggled.

"Nice to meet you Lucy... and Nat-su is it?"

Natsu nodded his head. We continued in silence as we walked through the quiet building. Eventually we popped up to a huge door labeled "mayors office".

"Here we all are!" She said really cheery. "Just walk beyond these doors, he's been expecting you."

"Okay thanks Kate!" Natsu said, dragging me with him through the heavy oak wood  door.

As we entered the mayors office there stood a very tall man with dark brown hair. He smiled at us.

"Hello wizards. May I ask what guild you guys are from?" The mayor asked.

"Yes we're from Fairy tail!" I told him all fired up trying to imitate Natsu's voice. He glared at me.

"Great!" The mayor cheered. It was Natsu's turn to try and imitate me.

"Yes, hello sir. Is there any other information on the secret dark guild in the forest other than their name being The dark flame?" Natsu asked.

"Not really but I believe that they're only 2 or 3 of them and there hideout is near the cave wear mages would hide in the Lilac forest."

I took that information into consideration knowing that what the mayor had told us went through one ear and out the other for Natsu.

"Okay well thank you sir, we'll be going." I told him getting up out of the chair I sat in.

"Alright be careful!", was the last thing I heard from the mayor as we left the building saying goodbye to Kate, and finally went searching through the forest.

"Alright I'M ALL FIRED UP!" Natsu yelled happily. I gave him a small smile and we were off.