Chapter 27

Narrative Pov.

Natsu drinks the mug that holds the potion and holds his head feeling dizzy. Lisanna stares at him in worry. What have I done, she thinks.

"Natsu are you okay?" She asks gently.

He looks her directly in the eyes.

"LISANNA!!!" Natsu cheers.

"YES!!! It worked!" She screamed out loud to the guild

Natsu's Pov.

Oye what the hell...

"LISANNA!" I scream.

Such beautiful face! It's been forever.

"YES!!! It worked!" She screams.

The whole guild looks at her.

"What worked?" Erza asked, being the first to break the silence.

"Oh nothing..." She said shyly.

"Let's go hang out Lisanna!" I yell planting a kiss on the girls forehead.

Hmm... This doesn't seem right, I think. The guild stares and then Mira has a breakdown but we leave before we could hear it.

Narrative Pov.
***the breakdown at the guild***

"NOOO NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NALU NOT NALI!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS... NATSU YOU ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING LISANNA WHAT WAS IN THAT DRINK?!" Mira screams crying.

Laxus tries to calm her down.

"Mira it's o—..." She slaps him so he falls to the ground and wails loudly.

"WHHHHHHHYYYYY!!!! NOT MY OTP!!!! I WANTED 33 NALU BABIES!!!" She screeches broken into pieces. Erza and the master try to calm her down and in the end, it results in them having to just knock her out. Master then looks at Erza.

"Call Lucy." He tells her and then goes into his office and slams the door.

I'm gonna end right there which I know is early but I'm gonna continue the rest of this tomorrow... I wanna know about you guy's reactions to what just happened. Well that's it! Stay tuned...
Xoxoxo
✌🏽️✌🏽PEACE✌🏽️✌🏽