Chapter 34

Third person narrative Pov.

"Hold still flames for brains!" Gray remarks.

"Oh shut it Ice princess! I'll kill you right here on the spot. I don't care if it's my wedding day!" Natsu retorts.

Gray rolls his eyes.

**Meanwhile**

Lucy's Pov.

"Are you excited Lucy?" Erza asks.

"Yea but I'm also nervous. I mean, I'm getting married to Natsu..." I tell her.

"Don't worry Lucy he's gonna be a great husband to you!" Levy assures me.

I blush. She's right. He's protected me from a lot and has always been the first to save me.

"Yea Lucy... We just hope that the kids are more like you than like Natsu." Evergreen states.

I giggle, imagining little Natsu's.

I shutter

I shutter.

"I hope you're right..." I mumble.

The girls and I giggle.

"So am I gonna be your flower girl?" Erza asks.

"Uh I'm sorry Erza! I promised Wendy and Asuka to do it together along with Carla!" I tell her.

"Oh it's okay then I'll be your best man." She states blandy.
(A/N I saw this in someone's story and just had to use it... ITS JUST SOOO FUNNY but credit to that authors idea. I don't take that credit obviously)

"Erza?" Mirajane says to Her sweat dropping.

Erza looks at her and before mirajane can speak levy finished for Mira.

"Only the guy has a best man. You can be a bridesmaid like us... Well I'm the maid of hono—..." Levy gets cut off.

Nalu fan Sakura walks in.

"Actually sorry levy but I happen to be the maid of honor. After all, I had to cut a bitch off to get here in the first place!" Sakura states.

I sweatdrop.