Chapter 31

Lucy's Pov.

I made it back to the guild with ease. There weren't no posers in Hargeon like what happened the first time I came her. It makes me laugh remembering how Natsu and I had met that day. He was able to snap me out of the spell and the only way how was if he was my soulmate. I guess love at first site does exist because we've got stronger. Come to think of it, we always have got stronger from all these obstacles thrown at us. I smile as I stare at the resting dragon.

"I love you Natsu!" I tell him and kiss his forehead. I wrap my hand over his arm and lay on his chest. I feel his heat radiate off him and I swear his arm moved for a split second. I fall asleep. (A/N it sounds weird with her saying to herself she fell asleep but I don't want to put one line in a narrative Pov and then go back to someone else's)

---TIME SKIP---
**Morning)**

Natsu's Pov.

I open my eyes and find myself into the infirmary. What happened and what time is it, I ask myself. I shift to sit up and look at the clock but hear a small groan and my eyes followed soft, golden hair. Lucy?! I remain in the same position that I was and let her sleep near my side some more. She cuddles into my chest making me chuckle. Her eyes open and she hands me a small smile.

"Good morning pinky!" Lucy teases and nuzzles my cheek.

"HEY!! It's salmon!!!" I retort.

She giggles that cute laugh and I can't help myself as I pull her up on my lap. (A/N does that even make sense?)

(A/N somewhat like this but they aren't naked and they're in the infirmary 😂😂😂)

I then pin her down and kiss her neck.

"You deserve punishment for laughing at this dragons stupidity." I purr.

"Umm... Natsu 1.) IM SURPRISED YOU KNOW WHAT STUPIDITY MEANS!!! Oh and 2.) you kinda insulted yourself." She gulps.

Damn! I'm so stupid, I thought. I growl at her about to yank her top off when I hear a voice.

"Hey Lucy! Is Natsu up? If he is we can— ARRRRGGGHH OMG HAPPY GET A CAMERA I MUST NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!" She screams after walking in and seeing us.

Mira's Pov.

Here I am checking on Natsu and Lucy and am walking in the infirmary.

"Hey Lucy! Is Natsu up? If he is we can— ARRRRGGGHH OMG HAPPY GET A CAMERA I MUST NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!" I paused seeing them on top of each other.

Natsu must have realized his position and quickly got off Lucy whose face turned cherry red.

I giggled.

"NALU! NALU! NALU BABIES!!!!" I cheered.

"Uh oh... Not again!" Lucy and Natsu groan in unison.

THE END....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jk I still do have another chapter or two to write!!!