Chapter 14

Third person narrative Pov.

As Lucy started to cry, Natsu pulled her into his chest. He held her tightly and kissed her forehead. They stood there hugging it out comforting each other when Kenji moved.

Kenji's Pov.

Hahahahah! Idiots they fell for it. I quickly casted a spell that would be a fire shield and  a spell that would make us seem dead. Now it's my turn to let them know my powers. I undid the spell for Akio and Amuka. Those idiots never even heard us get up off the ground.

I got ready to cast a spell while Akio was gonna hit the pink guy on the blonde. Hehehehe lets see how strong they're bond really is.

"Eclipse Rayo!" Shouted Akio.

The two turned around shocked.

Natsu and Lucy's Pov.

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Back to Kenji's Pov.

The pink head was sent flying across the room.

"Natsu!!!!" Yelled the blonde.

"Lucy!" He grunted in pain.

Ahh so those are they're names. I walked up to blondie as Amuka casted a spell that could hold him in a bubble. I grabbed Lucy by her neck, digging my nails into her as blood surfaced down her clothing. Let's see... Oh I know! This will set the pink headed boy named Natsu off for sure.

"Let me GO" Lucy the blonde screamed. I laughed and held her tight.

"Tie her quickly up so she can't move Amuka."

Amuka nodded and did. I saw Natsu trying to break out of the bubble. I laughed there was no way he would break out of that. When Lucy was tied up I walked closer to her. Natsu shouted at me.

"If you dare lay one finger on her, I'll get you! Let her the fuck go!" He yelled with venom.

"Maybe I will but first I wanna do something!" I smirked at him as his eyes widened with fiery. 

He started banging on the bubble. I told Akio and Amuka to keep watch on him. Time to put this plan in action. I ripped of the blondes top.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!!!" Natsu yelled.

(A/N slight rape moment...)

His fists desperately lit on fire as I leaned closer to Lucy's face. I wiped the tears off her before kissing her smack dab on the lips. She wouldn't kiss back or give me entrance, so I groped her breast causing her to cry and scream. She tried pushing me away but she couldn't move her arms as I explored her mouth.

Natsu's Pov.

Oh hell no! I desperately started screaming. How dare he touch Lucy like that! Then when he stole her first kiss, I blew up! I punched the bubble barrier bursting it into pieces. I grew really angry and easily knocked the two idiots out unconscious. Next was the man who had been touching MY LUCE! He was shocked at how I broke out of there, but quickly recovered from it. Next thing I know, a dark cloud was around Luce and the man as he chanted some weird spell. Lucy started to scream before falling to the ground unconscious.

 Lucy started to scream before falling to the ground unconscious