Chapter 12

Lucy's Pov.

Where am I? I looked around and started to squirm, as I found myself chained up against a wall. The more I moved, the tighter It got. These chains seemed to be made out of a strong magic that I couldn't break out of. I know! I'll call out Taurus. Maybe he can break them with his axe. I reached down for my belt when I realized something— MY KEYS WEREN'T THERE! Oh no!

"NATSU!!!" I cried out for help.

I started to loudly sob hoping he would come but I doubt he heard me. As I continued to sob I noticed his scarf was still around me.  I leaned into it, and it made me calm down knowing that I still had a piece of him. He'll come back, I thought.

"Young lady if I were you I'd calm down. There's no need for all the yelling." A man with sliver hair said. He appeared out of no where making her scream.

 He appeared out of no where making her scream

(A/N this is what Kenji looks like... The leader of The purple flame)

"ARRRGHH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! LET ME FUCKING GO!" I yelled.

The man smirked.

"Now now, that's no way to talk to someone. A lady should never speak that kinda foul language. How about you be a good girl and talk politely or close your mouth? Oh and btw, my names Kenji, I'm the leader of The purple flame." The guy apparently named Kenji told me.

I glared at him disgusted. Please Natsu get here soon... I need you to protect me. I looked at him and studied him, wondering what kind of magic he has. Two other people appeared out of nowhere. I guess these were the other two members of the dark guild. The girl had lilac colored her with blue eyes that faded to a lighter color at the bottom while the boy, the one that was beside Kenji, had brown hair and green eyes.

"You two, the girl has finally awoken. Be careful what you say around her. She's a feisty little spitfire." Kenji said.

The two nodded and then followed him deeper into the cave. After they had left, I tried to get out of the restraints of the chains but it was no use. Damn it. I sat there and eventually fell asleep.

---TIME SKIP---
**Two hours later**

Kenji's Pov.

I was going over the plan with Akio and Amuka when I sensed a strong aura. My eyes changed a different color as I sensed things around the cave to see if they were out of place. Heat. There seemed to be a lot of heat generating where I had locked up the blonde. The pink headed man must be here. I got up.

"What is it Kenji?" Amuka asked, pushing up his glasses.

"He's arrived," was all I said.

Me and my team mates started rushing towards where the blonde was locked up, but before we made it, we heard three words.

"Fire Dragons Roar"

Shit.