Chapter 6

Third person narrative Pov.

About fifteen minutes later, the waitress came back with all the food Natsu had ordered and surprisingly, Lucy's tea. As the waitress was putting food on the table she 'accidentally' spilled orange juice on Natsu's pants.

"Sorry sir, I'll clean that up for you!" She said apologetically yet seductive.

As she took a cloth she had in her back pocket, she started to pat dry Natsu's thigh. Each time she moved closer until she was practically rubbing the cloth against his manhood. Natsu jerked her hand away and she huffed off.

"I think that's good now." He said stating the obvious. She sashayed away as Lucy took a sip of her tea and Natsu started to gulp down food. In about 5 minutes he was done.

 In about 5 minutes he was done

(A/N pretend happy wasn't in this one)

"Okay Luce, are you ready? Let's go! I'm all fired up!" Lucy smiled at Natsu as they quickly paid and ran to catch a train. They had just made it in the nick of time before the train started to leave the stop. Natsu and Lucy jumped on out of breath and within seconds Natsu was taken over by his motion sickness.

 Natsu and Lucy jumped on out of breath and within seconds Natsu was taken over by his motion sickness

Lucy sat next to him and put his head in her lap.

"Natsu it's gonna be okay just relax alright?" Lucy whispered gently.

"Ugh o-o-okay." Natsu muttered barely getting the words out.

Lucy played with his hair as Natsu had fallen asleep. She stared out the window until the train operator let announced their stop.

"Hey Natsu, wake up! It's time to get off the train or else I'm leaving your ass behind." Lucy said as she brushed him off her lap. He leaped up from his seat and dashed out of the train. Lucy giggled.

Natsu's Pov.

I was so happy when we finally had reached our destination. Thank god I was finally off that train, although to be honest I kinda liked the attention Lucy gave me as she ran her fingers through my hair. The day had progressed on so much that there was no way we could complete the mission today because it was getting pretty late. We'll have to stay the night in a hotel. Lucy must've read my mind.

"Hey Natsu it's getting a little dark out. I think we should check into a hotel for the night."

"Good idea Luce!" I dragged her around by her arm until we found a close cheap motel at hand. We walked towards the motel, looking at all its unique swirly styles before entered through the old looking doors. The place looked clean but was also very small. We walked over to the lady at the reception desk.

"Hello! You guys look so cute together! I'm assuming you're a couple. So here to rent a room tonight?" She had a smirk on her face when she said the last part. Lucy had turned red from what the lady had said and I just stood there until it came to me. 'Oh' I finally got it. A slight pink blush crept onto my cheeks.

"It's not like that." Lucy mumbled.

"Oh okayyyyy." She said sarcastically. Before Luce could say anything else I spoke.

"Ummm yeah, can we get one room for the night?"

The lady nodded and handed us keys to the motel room. Lucy followed behind me until we found the room we were supposed to stay in, room 206.