Chapter 29

Okay... To begin this is not only a part of the book but also a dedication chapter! There are so many people I'd like to thank!! 😅😅😅
Just to mention a few I'd like to thank the following:
Baconblanca
FlamesandKeys
Anime_is_AWESOME__
@Fairytailshipper263
@Soulichou83
@SallyHale8
Kaylie17450
ferrets432
puppylovey69
And obviously many more!
.
.
.
.
(A/N sorry if you didn't wanna be mentioned... If not I'll take your name off but I just feel that you guy's should get recognition because y'all are awesome😀👍🏼)

And also this chapter is especially dedicated to SakuraOtaku215 ,who has been reading this book from the start and commenting all the time. It inspired me to keep writing so thank you and here's chapter 29 since a lot of you probably are getting sick of me saying thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~⬇️~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Narrative Pov.

"Hey Lucy! You focus on Natsu, I got Lisanna," Sakura tells her.

Lucy nods.

"Oh and lucy!"

"Yes Sakura?" Lucy questions.

"I better be your Maid of honor at the wedding!" Sakura tells her.

"Will do" Lucy says with a nod as Sakura takes out her knives to give Lisanna the madea way of whip yo damn ass.

Natsu's Pov.

My head hurts so much... That blonde. Lucy? It's Lucy. I... I'm in love with L-Lucy. My Luce. How did I fall for Lisanna. I feel so dizzy.

"NATSU!!!!" I hear a scream but then am taken by darkness.

Lucy's Pov.

Natsu's eyes kept focusing on me until he got dizzy. He then started to wobble.

"NATSU!!!!" I scream, catching him before he hits the ground. I lay him down on my lap.

It must be from the love potion

It must be from the love potion. I then try to carry him over my shoulder.

 I then try to carry him over my shoulder

"WENDY!!! MIRA! I need some help here." I yell as I pull him into the guild.

They come over and then help me bring him to the infirmary. Wendy tries her best to wake him from unconsciousness.

"He's out cold. He'll probably wake up by tomorrow." Wendy states.

My shoulders slump and I look down.

"Hey, Lucy? If you want you could stay the night." Mira tells me to try to cheer me up.

I give her a small smile and nod.

"Alright, I'll stay, but..." I tell them and trail off.

"But what?" Mira and Wendy ask in unison.

"I have some things to take care of first.

"Wait Lucy? Where are you going!" Mira screams, calling me back.

I ignore her and head towards the exit of the infirmary.

"To take care of some business at the magic store." I say before disappearing.

I run out of the guild but not before I hear Sakura.

"Hey Lucy!"

"What?"

"Ummm I kinda went too far, I think. Do you know the best place to purchase a casket?" Sakura questions.