Chapter 20

Third person narrative Pov.

Lucy stood there frozen. That boy, Natsu! He couldn't of. Is that the weird feeling in my heart? I don't believe it.

"Is that true?" I said barely above a whisper.

"Yes sweetie!" Lisanna said.

"Ohh well, you could get going. I'll find my way back. I need a lot of time to think." I told her.

"Of course! I'll be at the guild if you need me."

She was happily skipped off. That girls weird. I sat there looking down at the water. Did he really kill my mother? I sat down on the ground emotionless. I was deep in thought for a while until finally I had come to my conclusion. Natsu must've killed her. It seems like I know him in some way and that's probably why. He's probably gonna cover it up and that's why he made me forget. I hate him. I hate Natsu so much! I can't believe him. Ohhhh I'll kill him! I angrily got up, dusted myself off and started kicking rocks.

Narrative Pov.

Natsu had left the cherry blossom tree and had went back into the guild. As time passed by Lisanna came back but Lucy wasn't with her.

"Lisanna where's Lucy?" Natsu asked trying to hide his anger from the fact that he left Lucy behind somewhere knowing it was gonna get dark out.

"She's still by this place I took her under the bridge. It's really peaceful there and stuff. We chatted then she wanted to be left alone for a while." Lisanna told him.

"Well I'm gonna go get her!" Natsu said.

Natsu jumped off the bar stool in a rush to get to the door when a pouty face Lisanna looked him square in the eyes. She had fake tears forming.

"But Natsu! You've barely hung out with me and it's been years since I came back. Why are you hanging out with that blonde bimbo when you could have me back! She was just a replacement for me anyway. You and me both know that." She whined.

Natsu got angry with her and looked at her with disbelief and disgust.

Natsu's Pov.

What's her problem. I couldn't stand it no more I got heated and the whole guild looked over and so my angry aura spread over the guild. I blew up.

"OKAY LISANNA, WHEN DID YOU BECOME SUCH A BITCH! ONE, SHE WAS NEVER A REPLACEMENT OF YOU AND TRUST ME, YOU DONT EVER COMPARE TO HER BECAUSE LUCY ISNT A SHALLOW ASSHOLE LIKE YOU! GET IT STRAIGHT

"OKAY LISANNA, WHEN DID YOU BECOME SUCH A BITCH! ONE, SHE WAS NEVER A REPLACEMENT OF YOU AND TRUST ME, YOU DONT EVER COMPARE TO HER BECAUSE LUCY ISNT A SHALLOW ASSHOLE LIKE YOU! GET IT STRAIGHT. TWO, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN MENTION HER NAME BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER! SHES THE MOST AMAZING, MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ALIVE AND I LOVE HER SO BACK OFF. LUCY IS MINE AND IS THE ONLY GIRL FOR ME. I DONT LIKE YOU. IM BROKEN WITHOUT HER ENOUGH AND HAVE TO FIX THIS MESS BY MYSELF TO EVEN MAKE HER REMEMBER ME. I DONT NEED YOU SCREWING ANYTHING UP. I DONT WANNA HEAR YOU EVER TALK ABOUT LUCY THAT WAY AGAIN OR ELSE..." Natsu was gonna continue when Makarov stopped him.

"Natsu, my child, that is enough! Go find Lucy, it's getting late." He declared.

Natsu nodded and left. Everyone was speechless at what Natsu had said. No one even noticed the girl who ran out of the guild in tears.