Chapter 23

**WARNING**
Yes! There will be a slight lemon... 😏😏

Natsu fantasizes a lot about Lucy a lot in this chapter so if you don't like Lemons just skip by this chapter.
---always read at your own risk---
Thank you!

Third person Narrative Pov.

Natsu smiled as Lucy went to get clothes from her drawer. He looked at the undergarments she picked out and blushed. Salmon, he thought. He started to imagine her in the undergarments and turned more scarlet than Erza's hair. His pants started to tighten.

 His pants started to tighten

His pants started to tighten and he didn't hear the angelic voice calling to him

"..tsu!"

Natsu's Pov.

"..tsu!" The Angel-like voice the voice tsked.
(A/N can't spell that word but hopefully you know it)

"NATSU!" The blonde screamed inpatient.

I look up and give her my signature grin.

"I'm sorry Luce, and hat is it?"

"I think I'm going to jump in the shower too. I'll be out in a few..." She stated.

I smirked and nodded an okay. Last time I was able to take a shower with her by being stubborn.

Third persons Narrative Pov.

The blonde Mage headed into the shower and never locked the door, unaware that a certain pink haired salamander was going to give her quite the surprise.

Natsu sat there. He seemed to be in deep thought as he imagined Lucy's sex appeal again. Natsu was to the point he may burst so he took his throbbing manhood out of his pants and started to jerk off.

"Ah.. Fuck Luce." He moaned rubbing the head of his dick with his thumb. He started to jerk faster as pre-cum formed. He slid it off and kept going until he was almost over the edge.  Maybe this would be more fun with Lucy, I wish Lucy was doing this right now. Then he remembered, Lucy is in the shower. Deviously, he snuck his dragon into his pants and made it into the bathroom with horny intentions in mind.

Lucy's Pov.

I started to strip down and put my clothes in a pile on the toilet. I turned on the shower eating for the water to get warm and then jumped in.
While in the shower I swore I heard grunts outside. Probably just the wind tho. I continue to let the water quench my creamy skin and then turn tomato red remembering that last time at the hotel Natsu hopped in the shower with me. I shake away the thought as I grab the soap to wash my body, but stop as I see Natsu walking in.

"NATSU WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE! I TOLD YOU I WAS TAKING A SHOWER BEFORE WE LEFT!" I hollered.

He stands there with a smirk on his face. Oh no!

"Lucy... You know my dragon ears are sensitive and it hurt while you were yelling at me, I think you need punishment!" He purred the last part.

I started to back up as I heard him start undressing and slowly hop in the shower. He smiles and his eyes travel down my body. I try to cover myself but he pulls my hands off so he can still see me. Then he pressed himself against me and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him back and when I wouldn't allow him an entrance he groped my breast to make me moan.

Narrative Pov.

Without breaking the kiss, he lifts her legs in order for them to wrap tightly around his hips as her hands straddle around his neck. Water drips down the both of them as he then moved down from her neck. He sucks on her neck and immediately finds her sweet spot making her try hard and suppress her moan. "No Lucy! I wanna hear you." He tells her. She looks at him tensing up but then nervously nods. He gives her a quick kiss to calm her down before continuing to suck on her neck. He was about to travel down to her breast when he heard a noise.

"NATSU!!! LUCY!!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!" Happy screamed.

Natsu placed Lucy down and they both stumbled to put on their clothes and act as nothing happen as the blue exceed came in through the window. Natsu got his clothes on and hurried out to make things look unsuspicious.

"Hey Happy!" Natsu greets.

The blue cat eyes his best friend before saying hello back.

"Hello Natsu? Umm, why are you wet?"

Natsu starts to panic. Crap, he thought. Lucy makes her way out. Natsu eyes ask her for help.

"Ummm he came into the bathroom to use it and I thought it was a robber." She mumbled quickly.

Happy eyes them suspected them before nodded, seeming to believe the two.

"Alright well let's get to the guild!" Happy cheers.