Chapter 33

Narrative Pov.

Natsu walks out of the jewelers and began to walk towards the guild. He finds Lucy sitting there, sipping a strawberry milkshake. Her and the girls are talking so he decides to wait.

Lucy's Pov.

"So... Do you love him?" Mira asks giggling.

"Uhhh yes." I say turning redder that Erza's hair.

"Ohhh Lu-chan!" Levy squeals.

"Quiet Levy, what about you and Gajeel!" I hiss embarrassed shutting her up.

"My ships are canon!" Mira cheers Proud.

We continue our girl time. That is, until I see a blob of pink hiding behind me.

"Nats—"

"Lucy, I love you and want you to be with me for the rest of my life. I wanna be the one who can protect you and make you feel better through thick and thin. I want you. I want to feel what your feeling, comfort you when you need it, and I want you to be mine. Lucy Heartfillia, will you marry me?" Natsu says.
(A/N sorry if that was an awful mirage proposal thing!)

I feel tears running down my face. Omg.

"Oye Lucy I didn't mean to make you cry!" Natsu pouts.

Narrative Pov.

"Yes!!! I wanna marry you!" Lucy squeals while snuffling.

"PARTY!!!!" Makarov shouts.

**meanwhile**

Bickslow walks in.

"Hey everyone! Where's lisanna?" He asks.

Everyone stops and pauses.

"Whatever she was a bitch anyway." Natsu states blandly.

Lucy slaps his arm.

"Natsu don't say that!" She tells him.

Sakura looks down at the ground. Mira notices.

"Hey Sakura it's okay... She was awful anyway. I was sad over her death but had finished grieving long ago. Plus... NO ONE GETS IN THE WAY OF MY NALU OTP!!!" Mira states.

"Aye!" Happy says as everyone nods their head.

"NOW LETS PARTY LIKE A MAN!" Elfman yells dipping evergreen.

The party continues as Bickslow mumbles to himself 'I need a drink'.

Sorry this is a short chapter and I haven't updated in sooo long! The next chapter will be the wedding.