Party Kisses...

Clarke's POV
It's been a month since everything happened. My blackmailer has been completely silent. I've just learned to completely ignore it now. I'm usually home alone till like 6 or 7 because of Bell's football practices for the Cowboys.

He usually has off once and a while. When he does we spend the entire day together. I usually go to O's or she'll come over here. Today we are going shopping for the wedding decor. Yes, we picked out the color scheme.

Bell left for work at least two hours ago. I was up to get to say goodbye. I usually don't wake up to say goodbye because he leaves at like 6 in the morning. I drank my coffee and then headed upstairs to take a shower. O texted me and told me she was coming to pick me up in 40 minutes.

I got in the shower and just let the hot water fall on my body. It may be hot in Dallas, but not in this house. I get out of the shower and walk to pick out my clothes.

I got dressed in my clothes and and walked into the bathroom to look at myself

I got dressed in my clothes and and walked into the bathroom to look at myself. My hair was still wet. I dried it a little, but decided that I'm just gonna put it in a pony and put on my white Nike hat.

"Beep!"

I pick up my phone.

Sister💕✌️: Outside! Come on! Let's go!

I laugh at the txt message. I grab my purse and go outside. It's like 110 degrees outside today. I got in the car.

"Hey bitch! Excited to go shopping?" She says really excited

I really think she is more excited than me. To be honest I'm scared. I don't know why. I'm just nervous. The wedding isn't that far away and I have to get everything done and Ahhh!

"I'm so excited! Now drive!" I say

We just jam the entire time to Justin Bieber. Just because I am 20 years old doesn't mean you can't love Justin Bieber. We pull up to Michaels and walked in and grab two shopping carts. You never know with us we might need 7.

We were walking around and having a good time just picking out stuff. My color scheme is really easy to find, but everything is sooo pretty it's hard to just pick one. My phone went off and I picked it up to look who it was from.

Bell💕❤️: Hey my love, just wanted to txt you to tell you that I miss you and love you so much. Also, there is a party later at one of the guys houses because the first game is Sunday. Wanna go?

I answered back yes. O and I were just walking, but we ran into someone.

"Sorry, didn't mean that." I say