Playing Games

Clarke's POV
It's been two weeks here in this beautiful place called Maldives, but I'm sad to say that today Bell and I are going back to Dallas. He has to go back for football. We are currently at the airport waiting for our flight to be called.

"Flight 346 to Dallas TX is now boarding."

We get out of our chairs and head for the plane. Bellamy is sitting by the window and I'm by the aisle. I yawn because it's like 5:30 in the morning here, but once we get back to Dallas it's going to be the morning again so I'm basically never going to sleep.

"Go to sleep princess." Bell says

I nod my head and rest my head on his shoulder. I still really hate flying.
•••••••••••
"Princess." I get lightly shaken awake by Bell

"5 more minutes." I say turning over in my seat

He laughs.

"Come on, Clarke. The plane isn't going to wait for us forever." He says kissing the top of my head

I groan and get up from my seat. We walk off the plane and are mixed with a lot of people, but two people stand out to me.

Octavia and Lincoln.

I ran over to them and hug Octavia really tight. What can I say? I missed my best friend.

"Ahh! I misses you so much." I say still hugging her

"I miss you too." She says hugging me right back

"Wow... Okay. Skip me. I guess I don't matter." Lincoln says crossing his arms over his chest and turning away

"Aww. Lincoln. Come here." I say pulling him into a hug

He finally decides to give me a hug.

"I missed you, sis." He says rubbing my back

"I missed you too." I say squeezing him tighter

"Hey, did you guys just miss Clarke?" Bell says obviously hurt

Octavia walks over and hugs him for a couple seconds and then Lincoln and him bro hug.

Ahh! It's so good to be home!
••••••••••••
"Are you sure it's okay if I go to practice today?" Bell says as we stand at the door

"I'm positive. Sunday is your first NFL game for the Cowboys and you need to be ready. I don't need you to suck on national tv. Now go." I say shoving him out the door

"First I need a kiss." He says

I laugh rolling my eyes. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him. We kiss for a good couple minutes. It's gonna be hard for us to be separated at first because we've been together alone for the past 2 weeks.

Bellamy sighs into the kiss. I pull away and kiss his cheek.

"Have fun." I say pushing him out the door

"Love you!" He shouts

"Love you too!" I say before closing the door

I have know idea what I'm going to be doing till 6. I go into the kitchen and look through the fridge to see if we have anything good in there, but I doubt it because we haven't gone grocery shopping yet. I close the door shut and just walk up to my room.

I walk into our bathroom and turn on the shower. I get undressed and step into the shower. It feels so good to shower since I've been on a plane for 20 hours. The warm water hits my body and it just relaxes me.

After I get out of the shower I put my hair into a messy wet bun and slip on my bra and underwear and into my pajamas. I lay on the bed turning the tv on and just drifting off into a deep sleep.
••••••••••••••
Bellamy's POV
"Down, set, hick." I say

Tossing the ball to Lincoln. I start running towards the in zone and Lincoln sees I'm open and throws it too me. I catch the ball and land in the in zone.

"Great job guys! Good to have you back Blake!" My coach says clapping his hands

I unclip my chin strap and take off my helmet. Sweat dripping down my face from being here since 7 and it's finally over. I love football, but honestly practices are a bitch.

"Go hit the shower boys! Get a good night rest for the game tomorrow! U deserve it." My coach says

We all shower and everything and Lincoln and I walk out together.

"So, how is it being married?" Lincoln asks me

"It feels good. I never thought I would find someone who made me this happy, but Clarke really makes me really happy." I say with a smile

"I'm happy for you man, but this still stands on the table. Hurt my sister and I'll break your face." He says

I laugh and we both walk to our cars to go home to the people we care about a lot.
••••••••••••••••
Clarke's POV
I wake up at around 4 and realize I have two more hours till Bell gets home so I go downstairs to go cook some stuff and realize we have no food to cook. So I go upstairs and change into black leggings and a white shirt. I put my black nike hat on and out the door I am.

I decided to go to the grocery store that's like down the road from our house. As I pull into the parking lot my phone rings and I thought it was Bellamy, but it was from an unknown number. I unlock my phone and open the message. Here is how the conversation went;

The unknown number sends me a link to a video

The unknown number sends me a link to a video. I click on the link and open it and press play. I watch as my best friend breaks into my room and takes my drawings. I knew it had to be someone that's been in my old house before. I just never realized it was my best friend.

The worst part was she acted shocked when I told her about the scholarship, but the thing that I don't get is she's the one who brought me back from Australia. A lot of things are running through my mind right now.

I throw my phone on the driver seat and run my hands throw my hair. I take my car out of parked and start driving to Lincoln and Octavia's house. I'm just gonna come right out and confront her. I'm done with people lying in my life.

Lincoln isn't going to be there so it's just gonna be me and her. When I pulled up to O's house I kind of sat in the car for awhile scared to face her. I unbuckle my seat belt and walk up to O's door. I knock on the door really fast until she opens the door.

"Hey Clar-woah have you been crying?" O says pulling me into the house

I just stay silent. She closes the door behind her and turns to face me.

"What happened? Was it Bell?" She says with a sympathetic look

I get my phone out and pull up the video. I give her my phone and press play. Her eyes go wide and I can see she has a worried look in her face.

"Please tell me this is fake."
****************
Woah! Did we finally find out who gave Diana Clarke's drawings? Do you think O did it for a good reason? Or for a bad one? Let me know.

Comment!! Ilysm!!! Thanks so much guys it means so much!!! I love hearing your thoughts so let me know!!! Have a good day!!! Also, I never showed a picture of Clarke's jeeps so up above is her jeep.

Kisses, -S💕💕💖❤️💋💋💋