Welcome To This World

Clarke's POV
September 24th, 2021
Right now I'm packing my stuff for the hospital and I'm starting to freak out each and every time I put something in the suitcase knowing that my daughter is gonna be born in about 19 hours.

I have to go to the hospital at 12 p.m tomorrow and then they are gonna prep me for the C-section and after that I will be holding my baby in my arms.

I pack the last of my stuff into the bag and close it. I sit down on the bed and sigh. I have been so tired lately and my stomach has just been so tight. My back is killing me and my feet hurt so much.

I haven't been myself lately. I think that worries Bellamy a lot, but it's honestly just because I'm so tired. Bellamy walks into the room and he helps take the suitcase off the bed. I can't stop thinking about what's gonna happen tomorrow.

I just can't stop thinking that something bad could happen. Or idk. I'm just worrying.

"What's a matter princess?" Bell says sitting next to me on the bed

"Nothing, I promise." I say putting my hand on his and giving him a smile

"I know something's up Clarke. What's wrong. Please, let me in." Bell say with pleading eyes

A let out a deep breathe.

"I'm just terrified for tomorrow. What if something goes wrong? I can't help, but think the worst possibilities." I say as tears fill my eyes

"Oh, princess. I promise you that you will be in good hands tomorrow. These surgeries are easy and they practically do it everyday. I know that sometimes things can go wrong, but Dr. O'Riley told us that she is fine and a healthy little girl." Bell says rubbing my back

I wipe my tears and take another deep breathe to calm myself down.

"Okay." I say with a small smile

"Let's go to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day." Bell says kissing my cheek

I nod and we lay down turning out the lights. That night I didn't get much sleep because of being nervous and because of excitement. My daughter is gonna be born tomorrow...
•••••
Bellamy's POV
When we woke up that morning I could tell Clarke's nerves were starting to kick in again.

I mean who wouldn't. She is getting cut open, but she did also have a little bit of excitement on her face and that made me happy.

She walked into the bathroom and I heard the sink running. I get out of bed and first check the time to make sure that we have enough time. It's only 10 am so I have time to take a shower.

The hospital is only about 5-10 minutes away from the house depending on the traffic. Clarke walks out of the bathroom and her eye meet mine. She smiles and I pull her into a hug.

"How you feeling?" I ask holding her close

"Hmm, I think I'm okay. I'm not as nervous, but I'm still a little nervous." She says laughing into my chest

"I can understand why you would be nervous, but I will not be leaving your side at all. I promise."

She nods her head and kisses my lips.

"I'm gonna get a shower and then we can get ready to go." I say kissing her forehead and she nods

I let go of her and walk into the bathroom and get into the hot water let all of my worries for today wash away. I know once I get out they are all gonna come back, but for right now I'm just gonna let it go.

I know I shouldn't be worried, but I am. Wouldn't you? I mean those people are about to cut my wife open and I'm about to be a dad.

I'm freaking out, but I can't show it for Clarke's sake. I get out of the bathroom and walk to my dresser and start to change.