Baby Shower

Clarke's POV
*8 months pregnant*
It's August 18th today and my baby shower. I'm not big on parties. I know that I had other parties and stuff, but right now I'm really not in the mood.

It's freaking hot in Dallas and I'm frickin the size of a whale. All of my friends can most likely fit into a little cheer outfit and I'm over here in comfy shorts and a stretchable tank top.

I'm officially done being pregnant, but I only have one more month to go and then I'll get to hold my little girl in my arms.

"Princess, you ready to go?!" Bell yells from downstairs

I finish my make up and grab my purse and walk downstairs. Bellamy has the door open. I kiss his cheek and we walk out to the jeep.

Bellamy is going to hang out with Lincoln, Monty, Jasper, and the football team while my baby shower is going on. The wives from the football team, O, Raven, Maya, and Harper are gonna be at the baby shower.

Noah had a choice to go with Lincoln or stay with Octavia at the baby shower and he chose Octavia. I think he's starting to grow on her and Octavia is growing on him so that's a good thing. She is his stepmom well almost...

We finally get to O's house cause she insisted on having it at her house.

"Okay, have fun with whatever your doing, but I better not catch you at some stripper club Bellamy Blake." I say looking at him seriously

He puts his hands up.

"I would never. Already have someone to look at." He says winking at me

I kiss him and then get out of the car. Lincoln walks out of the house and smiles when he sees me.

"Hey lil sis." He says walking up to me

"Hey make sure you guys don't do something stupid. Please." I say giving him a 'Do something stupid and I'll kill you' look

"I'll make sure nothing bad happens." He says kissing my cheek and then getting in the car with Bellamy

I roll my eyes and then walk into their house and see Octavia setting everything up. She really does have good taste. The theme is vintage and princess. It's a nice set up though.

This was in the backyard and don't even get me started with what the dinning room looked like