One Wrong Move Changed Everything

Clarke's POV
Who knew that one wrong move could change everything. I sure didn't. Until you're standing there as they wheel your fiancé onto an ambulance from something that you could have avoided if you would have changed your move.

Except I didn't....

A police officer comes up to me as I cling to O's arm.

"Ms. Griffin, what happened here?"

"Uh.."

6 hours earlier....

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring in my ear. I press the snooze button and spread out across the entire bed. That's when I realize that the bed was empty. I got up out of bed and walked down stairs. There was a note on the empty fridge.

Princess,
Went to the store to get food. Be back in an hour. Love you lots. Hope you slept well. Be home as soon as I can.
Your prince,
Bellamy Blake

I laugh at the note and throw it out. At least we had coffee because I don't know what I'd do without it. I make a pot of coffee and pour some for myself. I grab my phone and go to the living room and watch some tv. I'm just sitting there until my phone starts ringing. I pick up my phone and my heart stopped when I looked at the screen.

In the back of my mind I'm thinking that I'm still asleep and I'm dreaming, but I am now putting the pieces together that truly my parents must really be alive

In the back of my mind I'm thinking that I'm still asleep and I'm dreaming, but I am now putting the pieces together that truly my parents must really be alive. I press the accept button.

C-Clarke/M: Mom or Caller

C: Hello?

M: Hello Clarke... Miss me?

That is not my mom. Who is this?

C: Whoever this is it's not funny. I'm not playing games.

M: Oh Clarke! The games have just began. If you want to find out the truth about your parents then I think you'll wanna play.

Do I really wanna do this? Should I play this person's games?

C: No, I'm not gonna play your stupid games. The last time I did I almost died. You hit my car and I almost died.

M: If you don't play someone close to you will get hurt.

C: Your bluffing. You have never done it before.

M: Very well than. Where is Bellamy by the way? I know he's not with you because I'm looking right at you right now.