Friendsgiving

Clarke's POV
It's been 2 months since Allie visited. I never got rid of the paper, but I haven't tried to contact her.

Today is thanksgiving day and we are having dinner with Raven and everyone. They flew in to see Elliana and for thanksgiving. More like Friendsgiving.

It's gonna be at O's house because I just have so much going on with Elliana and everything. Lincoln and O moved back into their house a couple weeks after the incident with Allie and Noah hasn't said anything about her visiting so I guess she just stopped showing up to the house.

I just finished showering and I always bring my clothing into the bathroom now so I get dressed into my clothing and comb out my wet hair. My outfit is actually very pretty. I don't think I've dressed up in awhile since I had Elliana just because I haven't had to go anywhere.

The only places I have been was the gym or just my room with Elliana. Everyone says that my body looks really good for just having a baby and I kind of agree. I took really good care of my body while I was pregnant with Elli.

I did that because I really wanted to be able to fit in my clothing after having her

I did that because I really wanted to be able to fit in my clothing after having her. I mean after everything I've been through I'm very self conscious about my body. I mean I was picked on in high school, but it still kind of lives with me.

I don't know. I just am glad that I can finally get back in the jeans again. Bellamy and I would go to the gym together because of him having to workout for football.

We say that we're gonna not mess around while we work out, but in the end we end up messing around, but while we workout.

I walk out of the bathroom and I find Bellamy and Elli sleeping on the bed together. It was so cute I just had to take a picture.

Right now she is both a mommy's girl and a daddy's girl, but I know in the future when I yell at her or say no she'll run right to Bellamy and he'll tell her yes except if it's to go hang out with a boy then she'll definitely come to me about that

She has Bells hair color except it's not curly it's straight like mine. She has his eyes too. She's basically a spitting image of Bellamy. It's adorable though.