Dress Shopping

Clarke's POV
It's been a month since the incident with Kalani. We've kept our distance. Let's just say that her and her boyfriend are no longer a thing. The only thing now is she cheers for my fiancés team and she's single now and wears that little uniform they wear. That sucks.

"Clarke! I'm leaving now! Come kiss me good bye!" Bell says from downstairs

I laugh and walk downstairs. He stands open arms by the door. I walk into his arms and we kiss-make out- for about 5 minutes until her realizes he's gonna be late if he doesn't leave.

"Good. Bye. Have. Fun. Today." Bell says in between kisses

"I will." I say as he walks out the door

Today Octavia and I are going to pick out bridesmaid dresses. Some of my bridesmaids aren't here because they live somewhere else, but they will be here for the wedding. They sent me all their sizes so all that's left is to find the dress that I like. I'm going to pick O up, but first I need to shower.

I walk up to our room and walk into the bathroom. I step into the nice and warm shower. I have a routine that I do. I put shampoo in my hair and let it sit while I wash my body. Next, I'll wash all that out. Then, I'll put conditioner in my hair and wash my face and lastly, I will rinse it all off.

I get out of the shower and walk to my closet. It took me forever to find what I wanted to wear, but I finally picked it out. Is it just me or am I the only one picky about what I wear?

I decided to just wear a tee with ripped shorts and some nice sandals

I decided to just wear a tee with ripped shorts and some nice sandals. I went into the bathroom and did my hair into a side messy braided. I grabbed my phone and texted O.

C: I'm leaving now. Need anything.

Bubbles appear and now I wait...

Sister💕✌️: Could you stop at Starbucks and get us both Iced Coffees with milk. Plzzzzzzz!!! I really need some coffee. I was up all night last night.😭😍

C: Okay. Okay. I'll get us some coffee. I'll be there as soon as I'm done. Just make sure you're ready.😂😂

Sister💕✌️: You seriously are the best Clarke. Thank god my brother is marrying you.😊😘

I laugh at her last text and walk out of my room. I grab the keys to the car and walk to my jeep. The drive from my house to Starbucks is about 2 minutes. It's on the way to O's house so I usually stop there. I pull thru the drive thru and order our drinks.

"Thanks have a good day." I say grabbing our drinks

I put the drinks in the driver seat and make sure they don't spill so O doesn't kill me. Don't get in the way of O and her coffee. I honk my horn so she knows I'm here. She is wearing jean shorts with a pink tee and white vans. Her hair is in a bun. I can tell she didn't sleep that good last night from the bags under her eyes. I wonder what happened?