Chapter Twenty: The Proposal

Lucifer

Warm mouths and soft lips made us the perfect combination as the kiss we shared between us deepened. My hands that were once placed along the small of his back, now moved farther south towards his small, bubble butt as I gave it a little squeeze. His body stiffened, his nails biting into my shoulders as I felt the pressure through my jacket. To be able to feel his fingers scratching down my back, leaving his mark on me, turned me on a hell of a lot more than I thought it did. Then the erection in my slacks grew to new heights as it hardened like a steel rod, straining against the button and belt buckle that kept it locked up tight.

Next, we soon found ourselves in the middle of the bed, our lips still locked together in a heated battle for world domination. I never wanted it to end, nor did I ever want to come up for air. My lungs ached as my immortal heart pounded deep within my chest. My blood boiled in my veins like molten lava, ready to consume everything and everyone it came in contact with, including Jason. Than there was the hunger for sex. I could feel the electricity flowing between our bodies like fireworks at a 4th of July picnic. Fuck me. How I wanted him under me, his body trembling beneath my touch as I took him properly and respectfully. But was he ready for it?

A knock at the door stopped us both as the kiss between us broke, which resulted in heavy breathing and numb lips. I opened my eyes slowly, allowing my sight to return to its normal color before sitting up and moving Jason to the spot next to me as I got up and went to answer the door. I was so caught up in our intense makeout session that I completely forgot that I had ordered room service prior to Jason's return to the hotel. I held the door open for the guy as he pushed the metal cart into the room. Than he handed me the billfold as I opened it and slipped in a fifty dollar bill.

As the door shut behind me with a gentle click, I could smell the freshness of the fruit that was hidden beneath the metal tops that covered the plates. And as an added bonus, I also took the liberty of ordering up some fresh hot chocolate to dip the strawberries in. From across the room I could hear the TV on in the living room as I carried the plates in and set them down on the floor next to Jason, his eyes transfixed on show about a group of women locked away in a female detention center. The lead actress moves across the screen, tucking her blonde hair away from her face as she talks to another fairly attractive female with thick, dark eyeglasses.

Curiosity quickly gets the best of me as I sit down on the couch and watch the two girls kiss, their hands roaming freely as they rush to take each other's clothes off in an empty church. Kinky. As the screen switches to commercial, the trance that was once over Jason is now gone, at least for the time being as he grabs a piece of fruit, particularly a slice of cantaloupe. I watch with great intent as he puts the fruit to his lips and bites down on it just as a sliver of juice drizzles down his chin. The urge to reach for him and lick it off sends another intense spasm up the shaft of my cock as I firmly grip the armrest.

"How's the fruit?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"It's excellent. I've never tasted anything so fresh in all my life."

The show returns as Jason becomes engrossed and loses contact with the mortal plane and me. I sit in my seat quitely, watching not only the show, but Jason as well from the sidelines as he lays on his stomach. Not even listening to my own thoughts helped in the matter of relieving the pressure in my slacks as I groped my cock and tried to position it a little bit better. The head peeked out just above the waistband as it warmed my stomach like a blazing, red hot poker. I needed to take care of the problem soon otherwise, I was going to go to bed with the biggest pair of blue balls the world had ever seen.

Than my phone vibrated in the front pocket of my slacks as I wrestled with it to get the damn thing free and answer the call in a timely manner. A loyal member whose sole job was it to maintain each of my offshore accounts had called to inform me that someone was trying to hack their way in and steal a boat load of money. But luckily for me, I had the best security software in the world that was able to stop the hack and reroute the number to a bogus account. When I asked how this could've happened, I could hear the nervousness in the man's voice, as well as my voice that turned into ice.