Ch 1: A Dark Character

This one is for Shaunee, Luis Cruz, and company. To all my friemds helping with ideas.

For new readers here are the keys-
(F/N)- Insert male first name
(L/N)- Insert last name
(H/C)- Hair color
(E/C)- Eye color

It was another routine day at Yokai Academy. Ruby was starting her work day sweeping outside and Tsukune being the first one waiting by her waiting for everyone to show up.

Moka followed up and without warning she sucked his blood. He screamed.

"Thanks Tsukune you're so sweet. Having me munch on you and all." She said happily.

Tsukune trying to put himself together. "Moka please. If your going to treat me as food as least have me have the preparation."

Yukari showed up. "You know Moka food needs to be prepared. And he's not a juice box eith either." Tugging at both of them trying to share.

The temperature then just instantly dropped about ten degrees. The group looked towards a bush.

"You can come out now Mizore." Yelled Tsukune.

"Oh your little snow bunny was trying to have a little fun." She replied.

Sure enough the girls from the Newspaper Club were in a typical tug of war over the guy.

Ruby cleared her throat. "Hey where's Kurumu?"

Everyone stopped. It fell silent. Everyone looked around. The succubus was no where to be find. Class was close so they didn't have to look for her.

Then a new face showed up. The air got more dense. He had (H/C) hair half way down his neck and (E/C) eyes that were a very dark color.

"Are you Ruby?" You asked towards the witch.

She nodded in return.

"I'm (F/N), (L/N) I just transferred here. The headmaster told me to look for you. Who are we looking for?"

Ruby smiled. "Oh hi (F/N). The headmaster did mention something. I'm pretty sure your class is with this group. Tsukune, Moka, Yukari, and Mizore can you show (F/N) around?"

Moka beemed. "Sure thing. Happy to help. Let's get going. We shouldn't be late on your first day. Our friend Kurumu she's the peppy, caring type. You'd enjoy her company. You have to meet her to know what I mean. "

-Time Skip-

Soon in Ms. Nekonome's classroom (F/N) was introduced to the class and sat down to right of Kurumu's regular seat. Her chair by her desk still empty as class began.

In the middle of Ms. Nekonome's session about cats and literature Kurumu slowly walked in. "Sorry I'm late" She murmured.

She took her seat and her face planted the desk. Her friends just stared in surprise. They knew she wasn't all there.

"You alright?" She hears your unfamiliar voice.

She looked up to her right. "Not really. Who are you?"

"Oh" you blushed. "I'm (F/N) today's my first day. Your friends were looking for you today. They didn't say how gorgeous you were though."

She put head on the desk again. "Great another one of those guys." She muttered.

You were caught off guard. "Whoa what do you mean?"

She turned the other way. "Just my looks huh? Is that all I am. I'm flattered mind you but I think I'm more than that. If you want a girls body look around their plenty here at this academy." She then dozed off for a nap.

When the bell rang she was the first one out of the classroom. Pretty fast considering she woke up from the nap.

Tsukune sweatdropped. "Umm I think she's not doing so well. No good morning or anything."

Moka sighed. "You're right. Maybe I should talk to her. Sorry about that (F/N). I'm surprised as much as you are.

You chuckle. "It happens. We have bad days. A cute girl like her doesn't seem to have a mean personality. Maybe next time. Can I join you guys for the club for round two?"

"Sure thing." They chimed in.

"Just one thing." Added Mizore. "I'll deal with the succubus. When classes are over I'll meet you guys there. I might be a little late. See you soon."

~~~~~
Admin- What's going everyone? This one was tough for me. For me it was tough to set up Kurumu falling in love from another guy without it sounding like Sister Wives from TLC. So what is wrong with Kurumu and why does the new guy seem like he has a dangerous vibe? Find out next scroll.

-Relentlezz