Ch 19: Shifter

Admin- Wow 19 Chapters. This is a lot for an X Reader. Glad I this into a big story. All thanks to all of you. I'm grateful.

~~~~~

It was starting to become routine with you two waking up together. Alarm off, short conversation, a transfer flight, a kiss, and bam back in your dorm room. On top of that no guests. But last time you keep the window open. For now on you ask Kurumu to drop you off in front of the boys dorm building door.

After a quick clean up and new clothes swapping the traditional white dress shirt for a black. You walk out a happy man. You are little behind schedule but try to meet up with everyone.

You say hello to everyone and they give you the death stare.

"Hey guys...." You call awkwardly.

"Why would you do such a thing to her?" Asked Moka.

"What are you talking about? "You cried.

"I don't know maybe getting all touchy feely with Ms. Mountain Tits!" Exclaimed Yukari.

"I'm sorry. What!? Me and Kaori? Try again. I don't want anything to do with her. So why is everyone pissed off at me?"

Ruby walked up. "While I was sweeping up I saw you both come early. You were fondling her boobs and she was kissing you neck. I have will give you Kaori's file but I want back immediately. Cheating makes me sick."

Just then your girlfriend walked up. She gave you a deep kiss as everyone turned away.

"What's wrong everyone?" She asked concerned.

"(F/N) got here a half hour early to flirt with Kaori." Ruby snapped.

"That's impossible I dropped him off at his room that long ago and he's in fresh clothes." She now turns to you with her hands on her chest. "Honey what's this load of bullshit? Do you not see these right here that smother you occasionally?"

Now Gin of all people shows up. He was snapping pictures. "Hey (F/N) want to see how cute it came out? You are quite the dog. Just one thing. How'd you get changed so fast?"

"Wait a minute now I'm concerned." Said Ruby.

"We all are." Said Mizore

Sure enough it looked like you were squeezing her chest and had this evil smirk on your face. But you were wearing a black shirt and the photo the supposed to be you was wearing a white shirt.

"Number one the shirt and two I don't smirk like that." You sassed and turned away.

"We're so sorry." Chimed Yukari and Moka.

"I believed you." Whispered Mizore.

"My bad." Sweatdropped Tsukune.

"And now you got to find out who this is so you can clear your name." Laughed Gin.

"I'll figure this out in class sometime. Sorry this happened. Gin thanks for the pictures. Just please don't put in an imposter in the paper."

You walk off not saying goodbye. Everyone including your girlfriend leaves you alone. They know you just need time to breath.

~~~~~

It's class with Nekonome. She's in the middle of lecture and you can't concentrate.

So between sleep I have that chick in my bed trying to seduce me and now someone is impersonating me. And the impersonation is me cheating on my love with a stalker set up by the father. I'm going to explode. What's her game? Cause two can play this.