Ch 32 - 28 and Down

The next day you did something which at the time was pretty damn stupid. You and Kaori were sitting by the usual meeting spot. Just one thing. You didn't tell your girlfriend and the other about Kaori joining your side.

"So does Kurumu know yet?" Asked Kaori.

"No I didn't talk to her last night. I went to my room and did a workout."

"Well I can't heal stamina but I can heal soreness. Come here." She offered.

She was healing your aches. It took a few seconds but it was starting to float away. The white light of her powers faded. You gave her a hug as a thanks. Then came trouble.

*Smack* "I can't believe you." Said Kurumu with a silver shiny tear in her eye.

"Hello. I don't think we have formally introduced. I'm Kaori. I know you are royally pissed at me but I want to help you."

"By marrying by boyfriend?" She shouted.

"By crashing my own wedding actually." She replied.

"What?" Kurumu gasped.

"Honey. Kaori and I have had a chat. We have to go through with this but we're not tying the knot. She's helping us out. She's hates this just as much as we do."

"But the kissing and seduce attempts?" Asked Kurumu.

"I had to make my presence known. But after a good amount of time I realized some things. Kurumu you have the best a girl can ask for. And the way you two care for each other, I wish I could have that bond. But I will heal your boyfriend while we prepare. Earliest is 28 days until the ceremony." Said Kaori.

"I suppose. You know if we met under different circumstances we could have been friends." Frowned Kurumu.

"Well even though it's still a little awkward you still want to help us through this. Dress shopping and such?" Kaori asked nervously.

"Sure sounds fun. We will round up all the girls together." Smiled Kurumu.

"Least you two are getting used to each other. Everything is happening so fast." You laugh.

~~~~~

At last it was late in the afternoon. With Kurumu, Kaori, and even Noriko and Yuna watching as you attempted to fight Inner Moka, Kokoa, Mizore, Yukari, Ruby.

Training for the day for to be defensive. Ruby and Yukari were teaming up first. Both sides a hundred feet apart as Tsukune declared the fight. Tsukune was training too but it was far too dangerous to let out his Ghoul form.

Card after card being hurled towards you the dark barrier was activated. You had the dark sphere surrounding you. During that time you made a clone copy. You transformed into the clone's hand.

The clone hurled you in the form of a projectile orb of darkness. The witches fearing for their lives ducked and hugged each. When your transformation self got neat the wall you went back to your normal self. Only to channel your energy to your feet and springboard directly back at them. With a little less speed you spin kicked them airborne.

The witches gasped as they fell on their backs. You on the other hand were brought to your knees. With all that energy use you reached your limit again. When your body started to get into pain and air became scarce Kaori and Kurumu stepped in.

~~~~~

Instead of everything going black it went into a light feeling fog. It appeared as if you were laying down in your bedroom.

"Where am I? How's this happening? And we do I feel like my brain is floating inside of my head?" You thought out loudly.

Then you look to your left and it's Kurumu.