Ch 23: Who's Money?

You woke up at crack of dawn. That being said you were out for about 12 hours or so.

Oh man my body aches. Wait a minute what in the hell is this? Oh dammit not again. I hate this place and hate being hurt more.

You stretch still laying down until you hear a paper underneath your pillow. You get scared hoping today was not a repeat.

Dear (F/N),

I know you're upset that you are in the infirmary but it was a club vote. Please don't be mad at me I've had the guilt going for two days now. Please when you get better come find me.

I love you,

Kurumu

Well then I guess I can't be mad. I don't want to upset her anymore. What kind of guy would I be at that point?

You get dressed and head outside of the the girl dorm building. You throw a rock at Kurumu's window. She sees you and flew down.

"Honey." She said then a quick kiss.

"Sorry I left you there. I would have taken you home if you woke up. What do you have mind today? It is Friday."She giggled.

"Well enjoy the morning do your normal routine and I'll try and plan out a fun time for all of us. Don't worry we will have some alone time. Oh and get Mizore up and tell her to come with me. She's going to be a big help." You wink at her.

"Okay I know that wink. What is up your sleeve (L/N)?" She starred you down.

You snickered. "You will find out doll. In due time. Oh in due time. Get Mizore and I'll see you soon. Bye baby."

She flies back up and Mizore waits outside the front of the dorm building fully dressed.

"Morning. What's up?" She asked.

"You okay with stealing from a dumb blonde bitch?"

"Kaori?"

"Oh ya."

"Name it."

"Cash or credit card."

"For?"

"It's a surprise. Don't worry you'll see. I think you'll like it too."

"Consider it done. When do you need it?"

"Sooner the better by lunch the latest and tell the others to pack a small bag."

She smiled. "Well okay if you say so. You seem sure about it."

~~~~~

After class with Ms. Nekonome you were the last one.

"Hey Ms. Nekonome can I ask you about something? It's club related."

"Absolutely Mr. (L/N) how can I help?"

"I wanted to take a human world trip to the beach. I was wondering if we can borrow the camping equipment. Expenses I can pay for. Plan is to leave after school and come back tomorrow evening. It's for our research. The human world barbecue for a cooking section, ocean certains, and sun protection. And what kind of fish is your favorite? Ill bring some back. Do you approve?"

She smiled. "This is awfully nice of you. I'll arrange for the bus driver and equipment loaded up immediately. And some flounder would nice if you can."

"Thanks a bunch. You're the best."

~~~~~

Lunch time you had everyone meet you on the roof. You asked them during the first class.