Ch 16: Denied

So planning was going to be in order to get back at Kaori and her mom. At the very least send a message. Mizore had a plan for the first class which had all of you and under way.

Everyone was walking in and the floor was a little wet. Soon Kaori and Asami Suzuki were walking in. Mizore turned the water into ice causing her to slip into the air. Trying to catch her fall she tried to grab her mother but pulled down her skirt by accident. By the time she fell everyone laughed due to seeing both girls in their underwear.

"Well done Mizore. Your mother is proud." Whispered Tsurara.

"More to come mother. I'll leave it to Kurumu" She whispered back.

~~~~~

It was cooking class. This was Kurumu's forte and her best subject. As she says, "A way to get a man's love is through his stomach. The heart is to follow."

Today they were working on stews. It was rather a very open with options. All the requirements were at least one protein and vegetable, a broth from scratch, and a little spice whether flavor or heat. Kurumu and Ideha had that look in their eyes and their was a whole market of ingredients to choose from.

Mizore with her sensitive hearing listened to the conversation the Suzuki's were having.

"What are we going to do? We don't like spicy." Kaori to her mother.

"I'll go with you to check." Replied Asami. "Something must work."

I thought I didn't care for spicy food too much but they can't handle anything. Hmm what a shame. They are making this too easy. Said Mizore to herself.

Mizore was a station away from Kurumu. "Hey their is our weak point. Spice. I'll leave you to it." She smirked.

"Hey mom anything you recommend?" Kurumu asked.

Ideha went to the panty and grabbed a container and scoop. "Perhaps a scoop or two of this cayenne powder?"

They nodded to each other. While they were looking around for a mild spice Ideha sneaked over and scooped an overly large scoop of the powder into the stew.

After a few minutes it was time to just watch and have everything run its course. The had a small assortment of things. Quickly diced and thrown in the pot and Kaori stirred the pot. Now it was time. The epic taste test.

Soon the ladle came to Kaori's mouth. She screamed in pain. You could almost see fire come out of her mouth. Then Asami tried it and ran to the sink almost crying. Kaori soon to follow. Half the class was laughing. Strike two.

~~~~~

It was now time for all Club activities. No more payback pranks were pulled in order to keep a low profile. But many laughs were shared.

"So boy you enjoy writing?" Asked Ideha to you.

You smile. "I've grown to it. No rules for the most part. Freedom of expression. Once you do it for a while and understand you grow an attachment. Not sure what this can turn into but one day at a time."

"You seem smart. You and Kurumu study together?" She asked.

"Well math isn't our strong suit. But yes we do regularly." You replied nervously.

"And your supposed to be dark. My! You may be too good for her." She said sarcastically.

"You have your daughter and everyone here to thank for that. I was just a loner with no guidance. Lonely with no one to turn to. I feel like here I'm at home. Home feels pretty good."