Ch 47 - For The Taking

Might get a few Naruto references here. Speaking of which could you believe they like to think of simulations of Naruto vs Inner Moka? Crazy.

Anyways you are at the mountain with a packed bag and hopefully looking to strike at dark. Probably early morning while he is well asleep. At this point if he tried to handicap you and your abilities you could kill him in his sleep. Screw it. Let's take action.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

This was just crazy that I was there again. Twice for training and one about the negotiations. Which I'm Kaori got her end of the deal but to have Kurumu go through that her heart was just melting. I mean how could I be so hurtful to my future wife? And mother to my children now. I feel like garbage at the thought.

And here I am. Bottom of the mountain. But if my calculations are correct their is a way around this. It's a few hours by foot which granted I'll have to make some of that journey. The other hand is certain sections if I fly, I might be able to get an edge and save time. Now battle tactics. Would he have security? Mom would have told me if he carried a gun. Doubt it. You know what? When I get there I will know. A clone or so can't hurt.

On your way you go. Usually this was a trip with friends. Kurumu, Tsukune, Mizore, and the others. This was lonely. No one around besides just the creatures in their habitat. Listening to your own thoughts was going to be the theme of the day. Kicking rocks literally and feeling the mountain breeze hit your face. The incline wasn't steep at the moment but it took two days with the waterfall and bottom cliff training to almost reach the top. 

A quarter of the way up it starts to get steep. But you look up at your obstacles. A flight of 100 or so feet would save you a minimum of fifteen minutes. It was may two or three hours away from nightfall so might as well save time. The dark wings spread from your back. Each wing extends to five feet wide as you began to flap them to take flight. Flying up you try to concentrate on your stamina. With flying so far it hasn't seem to touch your endurance capability. This was good. Your new techniques on clones, flying, and energy fused physical attacks didn't drain you to the point of passing out. If you were to fall flat on your face their was no way out. Nil. Simply just die. Kurumu and your friends couldn't help you. And you have no benefit to your father to be spared. You ruined him and he would take the chance to kill you. Being a slave to him would be the best scenario. 

~~~~~

Night struck as you were almost there. With a full moon out and no sign of any breed of dogs it lead the air to be thick and full of dispense. As you take flight once more to see if you can spot position of your father's estate on top. He had a manor the size of a condo complex. Four families of four could all easily share this place. A light was on telling yourself he awake. Probably in office or bedroom. It was getting late. You flew over towards the side of the house with the light on and kept distance. 

Tick tick. Tick tick. Tick tick. I'm watching the time go on my watch. Was this guy an owl? An insomniac? It was approaching 3 AM and the light was on. The same exact light. So question was what did he know? Did he sleep with lights on? Was he really just awake? Expecting your very arrival? You didn't know what. But if you only had until morning then you had one choice.

I can't do this anymore. For all the marbles let's do this. Come forth. You concentrate. You open your eyes to find that you have made a total of four clones. "Alright. Awesome. A new record." You smirked to the other clones. Now the funny part was the clone memories would come back to your brain. It was a matter of time of storming quietly threw that manor and storming through to find him. Teach him the mother of all lessons. To not be a bastard to the ones that care about you.

You watch as one clone takes flight up to the glass and through the window. Another goes into the other upper window on the left as backup. Now reading someone is in the room. It's allowing you to read what the clones see. The first clone flips over the bed covers to see a man. 

"Huh? Ahhhhhhhh!" Screamed the man.

The clone covered his mouth. "Where the fuck is he?" You asked in a low tone.

"Who?"

"Kazu stupid!"

Now everyone heard laughing it echoed outside the manor. The clones inside froze as a man entered the bedroom. "Ah. I see you have met your grandfather." Kazu entered the room in a black robe.

"My what?" Gasped the clone.

"Yes. I have abstracted the dark wrath out of him and he is under my control."

"See this shit? Another reason you're a dick."

"Why are you trespassing in my mansion foolish son?"

"You have nothing left to teach me. However I have one final lesson for you."

"You went onto my land and invaded my house to teach me?"

"To end you father. No. Kazu. You are no father. Never have been. And after Issa snapping your golden child like a toothpick it is me and you. I have came for my right. To live my destiny. To concur all that everyone including myself doubted. And it starts by killing you."

~~~~~

After all this hard work. After finding a girlfriend, going through school, kicking ass until you go into a coma multiple times, pushing limits, and batting away countless things this is it. Do or die. Sink or float. And fish got to eat too. But knowing your father sucked power from his own father does that intimidate you? Or is this just a gimmick type of garbage he's trying to pull? Time to end it.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions, concerns, critique, or future projects hit me up. Love you all.

-Relentlezz