Ch 21: Smut Mares

Way in the mind of yourself you thought if Kurumu wasn't in your life you would take Kaori and give a chance. Noriko too if the opportunity came.

But you find your girlfriend by the pond in the afternoon after not showing up to club. She's on the bench by the pond and greets you. A quick hello and a deep passionate kiss. Then rubbing her legs as she sticks her tongue in your mouth. Rather different but you were okay with it.

You had a full make out session with her. But when you open your eyes you don't see your girlfriend. Instead of Kurumu it was Noriko.

"Well then you are quite the great kisser. You are probably someone that's amazing in bed. May I get some alone time before Kaori arrives?" She smirked.

"But you?"

"That's right I impersonated Kurumu so what? I'm making you mine and I'm sure you enjoyed. Your tongue and bulge say otherwise. And I'm having babies first Kaori can wait."

"What was that?" Asked Kaori from behind a nearby tree.

"Just warming him up for ya girl."

"Won't be needed. We can take him together. He's man enough. She replied.

Oh my God. I cheated and had no idea I was set up. And their is more.

"So do you know what we did to her?" Asked Kaori.

"What did you do to her?" You growled.

"Bumba Tits is in tutoring with Ririko. Dumb bitch needs it." Said Kaori.

"Don't talk that way about my girlfriend."

"Her or the one you got frenchy with?"

"Was rather pleasant actually. I want more. Lend me your seed boy." Said Noriko creepily.

"Not on your life!"

"Or really? You want to play hardbal" Asked Kaori.

You felt cold and you feel a heavy squeeze. When you look around your whole torso and ankles are wrapped in darkness. She was a dark angel. Apparently this was one trick of hers.

"So I'm going first in taking you first. Our babies will look like models when they become our age. Noriko can entertain you too."

"Wait what are you doing?"

"Conceiving right here and right now. After that you will have two mistresses to take care of, kids, and we will take over."

"No! This can't happen." You scream and struggle.

Kaori bites your neck and while you scream she rips her shirt off and rips your belt off. She pulls you into a forced french kiss.

~~~~~

You jump out of bed hitting the floor sweating and letting out a scream.

Kurumu is startled and sees you laying on the ground.

"Holy shit that's what you were talking about." She said groggy and nervous.

"Sorry Kurumu. It's not like I can help it."

"Can I be of some assistance?"

"How?"

"Cmon. Come to bed and let me try."

"Yes Dear."

Oh great I just had a nightmare right in front of my girlfriend and it was about Noriko and Kaori having their way with me. How do I explain that?