Ch 5: Charm

Kokoa has been rather quiet from the group. She spent so many hours trying to figure out how to get her sister Inner Moka back. But their were times when she would stop and get out to annoy the heck out of the Newspaper Club.

~~~~~
Kurumu was stopped by Kokoa one morning. This wasn't going to be pleasant.

"Well now what do we have here? A poor excuse for a succubus?" Kokoa laughed.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean." She asked angrily.

"Oh you know, your so called boyfriend. Give me a break. Succubus can't love their just slaves. Or maybe you can't use your charm. Oh well." She laughs.

"Let me show you then you little brat." Said Kurumu.

Soon she starred off and seemed like a vibration of waves went out into the distance in front of the main campus building. A few guys started to drool and walk like zombies towards her.

"Ha told you I can use my charm." Kurumu bragged. "But I choose not to use it because I found someone."

She turned around and their you were with Tsukune hooked under the spell.

~~~~~

Kurumu POV

Crap! I can't believe I got myself into this. Now my boyfriend and Tsukune are under the spell. I know we're a couple and I'm sure I'd enjoy this but it doesn't seem right. I want the moves he makes to be his decisions. Not only that but I broke me promise to both these guys. What's Moka, Yukari, and Mizore going to say about this? I'm so screwed.

~~~~~

"Wow. What are you going to do now? Looks like you can have a threesome. Then maybe big sister wouldn't be so weak. Tell you what you do what you desire and I'll distract them. You have one hour." Said the red headed vampire with a smirk.

"First off i only need one destined one. Second help me carry these two guys to my dorm before you run off." Kurumu demanded.

"Okay I will." She replied. "But I'm not touching Tsukune."

She grabbed him in a huff and walked towards the dorms. They plopped you on the couch and Tsukune on her bed.

You were asleep. No chance of you waking up for a while. Tsukune however woke up pretty quickly. Kurumu being the good host she is took care of him while keeping her distance until he was back to normal. However eventually the Newspaper Club members and Kokoa burst through the door. Things were about to get real.

Mizore pointed her ice claws at her. "What are you doing to our Tsukune? You have a boyfriend and your seducing him?" She was ready for battle.

"You used your love charm attack didn't you?" Asked Moka closing her eyes.

"You wanted a night of passion with both of them didn't you Miss Titty Pie?" Yukari shouted.

"This was all an accident." She cried. "Kokoa dared me to. I took them here with her and wanted them here until they woke up. I didn't even make food yet."

You start to wake up. You look around. "Whoa. Where am I?" You ask groggily.

The girls turn towards you. "What?" They screamed at once.

"Kurumu my beautiful Succubus." As you get up from the couch. "I don't remember anything, I'm sure this is your room, Tsukune is on your bed, and the girls look pretty angry. Honey. Darling. You have splane to do."

She sighed sadly. "Kokoa was picking on me so I used my powers to no one in particular. Then I found out the boys were under the spell and she helped me bring them here to recover. They slept the whole time mostly. I was watching over them and that was it. Tsukune has been up for only a few minutes. Nothing happened. I wouldn't touch him. You should know that. And now I broke my promise to everyone" She started to cry.

You walk up slowly and hug her from behind. She gasped and the tears stopped.

"Kurumu I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I know you wouldn't try to control me either." You whisper in her ear and kiss her neck. "Can't you take this out on Kokoa? And can I go back to sleep? I'm drained."

Moka looked at her sister. "This is just a misunderstanding. Let's just head off and do our own thing. Tsukune, (F/N) it looks like you two need time to recover and it will be tense for everyone else. Let's just call it a day and move on."

"Okay." chimed everyone and everyone but you and Kurumu walked out.

"So what now?" You ask.

"Didn't want to go to bed?" She asked.

You laugh. "I feel groggy but I won't be able to sleep. Otherwise I'd be up all night listening to own thoughts. So what now woman?"

She blushed. "Well I was hoping you would see my room a different way but since you are here maybe we can study together?"

You grin. "Sure thing let me get my books. Why don't come with me. Since I'll need you to get out the girl dorms and you need me for the boys dorms."

~~~~~

You open the door to your dorm and let her in. She starts looking around at the small details. The moon and stars bedding, the furniture was the same as hers, and the decorations of (favorite color) all around. She thought it fit your personality.

"So I guess this is it." You blush to her.

She looks around gazing. "This is amazing. It suits you. As much as I'd like to stay here and make out with you for a while we should head back to my room."

-Small Time Skip-

"We should probably work on math first." You propose. "Worst case hopefully Yukari is around to help. Math isn't my best strong suit anyway."

"Same to me. But your here so maybe we can help each other."

It took longer than expected for math and language was forte was the both of you so it didn't take as long. Before long the sun was setting and you both were finishing up.

You yawned. "I guess after this I'll go hit the shower and play some Mortal Kombat before bed."

"I challenge you then boyfriend. I have it set up on the old school right here." She proposed.

You grin at her. "Game on." You beemed happily. "Any wages?"

"Hmmm" She thought out loud. "How about loser has to introduce their mother on Parent's Day?"

You think. My mom? Oh God I've never brought a girl home. Especially not one I was interested in. I just hope she won't scare Kurumu.

"Well my mom never came to one. How about on my end I'll take you to the human world and maybe we can have a weekend trip?"

"Deal!" She shook your hand immediately. "We can do a few warm up rounds and then best two of three."

After some tea and a few rounds you win. It was close but you win. You sigh of relief. Not only did you get yourself out of a massive date but you can meet her mom. After all it was all the close family she really had.

She then turned off the system and you both sat on the couch talking. Stuff like food, music, art and all that jazz. Now she leans over and wraps her arms around you.

"Before you go I want to snuggle up. Do you mind?" She asks softly.

You hold her tightly and lean back having her lay on top. You both closed your eyes and at peace. Hearing each other's heart beats were comforting. You both manage to fall asleep right there.

~~~~~

What's happening? You like my extension chapters so far? So now we got our couple breaking dorm rules and when will they wake up? And how did math their weak subject go for them? Find out next chapter.

-Relentlezz