Ch 20: Gossip

You wake up along in your own bed. You had fallen asleep rather early and up before daylight. So after a quick hot shower, dress up, and food you walk out the dorm building.

It's easy to see for a guy used to the darkness and shadows. You walk towards the main building and lean against a pillar at the entrance. A few minutes go by and Ruby approaches. She's shocked someone else besides her is up.

"Hey Ruby good morning."

"Oh (F/N) your awake. Couldn't sleep?"

"I slept. Timing pattern is off though. Here take this. Thank you for letting me see the file. I appreciate it."

You hand over Kaori's file.

"Sorry about accusing you." She blushed and her face fell.

"Hey Ruby relax. No need for that. You had your every right."

"And also about Noriko. She's such a bitch."

You laugh. "You can say that again."

"Do you have something planned in that head of yours Mr. (L/N)?"

"Maybe." You chuckle. "But I have to train more. More training will help and hopefully by the end of the year I can take on my dad with a few others. Doubt I can take him by myself."

"If their is any other way I can help? When something comes up just let me know. I'm here." She smiled.

You come in for a hug. "Thanks Ruby. I will. Thank you for everything so far."

By this time the sun was rising. You were leaning against a pillar when your friends came about. Funny that they got there all at the same time.

"Rough night?" Asked Tsukune.

"Nope. Just off. I'm good." You smile.

Then your girlfriend jumps into your lap and starts smothering you.... as routine it seemed.

"Baby retract the cans will ya?" You mumble in her chest.

"Sorry. Can't control it."

"No worries. I can breath. Well for now."

"Hey what's that supposed to mean? Are they ugly?"

"No I have no lethal worries. My mind's just foggy. I got some stuff to do. I'll talk to you guys at lunch." You walk off. Not in a huff but full of thought.

"I make him foggy?" Asked Kurumu fake crying.

"He's fine but he's got something planned." Blurted Mizore.

"What's he up to Frosty?" Asked Kurumu angry.

"Wish I knew. I'd help him at that. But he's in his mind somewhere. This is one he goes solo. Can't stop him. Won't be violent but it will make a difference."

~~~~~

The bell rang after Ms. Ririko's math class. When you are the only ones in the room. You approach her.

"You have a moment Ms. Ririko?"

"Absolutely for you dear." She said licking her lips.

"Got time for two girls for a session?"

"To teach or punish?" She said with an evil intended voice.

"Maybe both. I'll try to send them over. If their not here 20 minutes after clubs are over then forget it. I'll try to get them here."

"If not you need a private lesson." She bargained you.

Crap! Either those two take the bait or I'm done for. I can't have her take me again and put the girls through that once more. But I got no choice.