Ch 40 - Suicide Treatment

Hey guys hope everyone is still enjoying my first big story but this is turning point for this chapter. Thier will be plenty of blood and not shy of tears. My Destined One starts it's climax.

~~~~~

Kurumu wipes her tears as she helps everyone escape from the Dreamscape. She's a mess. Body heavy and just wants to cry.

"He'll die?" She whined.

"Depending."

"That means I'll die."

"Succubi weakness. Love sickness. We know Kurumu."

"Kaori where do we get this treatment?"

"Well I'm not sure. I guess we go to the Headmaster. Should we wake him?"

"Please."

*Snap*

You start to move. "Huh? Oh my aching head."

"Morning my destined partner for life." She smiled sadly.

"Honey what's with the waterworks? Anyone else hear bells ringing?"

"We came out of your head."

"Excuse me? Baby what's going on?"

"Well........."

"Bestie we think we found out how to treat you. The night your father left you he put something in you. He didn't extract anything." Cleared Mizore.

"Something in me?"

"Think of it as a dark monster energy tumor." Added Kaori.

"So how do we get it removed? I'm dying over here."

"............."

"Well........"

"Honey........"

"Let me guess Angel. Maybe surgery?"

"Correct. The three of us are going to the Headmaster. We will begin our search there."

"How major?"

"Come with us (FN). I don't know anything much. This could be a painful one."

"Well yay. Let's go and put me under the knife while I end up in yet another infirmary bed praying like hell."

"(FN)."

"Kurumu I can't imagine what you feel."

She clings to you. A massive hug and her head in your chest. "You're all mine. We'll make it. We haven't even had kids yet."

"Wait when was this supposed to happen?"

"Senior year after we get married."

"I got a lot of work cut for me. In me too if you count the surgery."

*light smack* She hit your chest.

"Behave. No booboo on my destined partner for life."

"Geez girl those hormones are out of whack. Work on that." Laughed Mizore.

"Shut it snow skank."

"Girls. Easy."

"Fine Besty but we got to figure everything out. Let's find Headmaster and get this out up front."

As you begin to leave Kaori's dorm you start to over think and become dreadfully nervous.

So after thinking she's trying to seduce me again three girls go into my head, see my past, and now I need life or death surgery. I need to write a book sometime.