Ch 38 - Tails Fails

Admin - Ayyyyyyeeeee sup guys? AJ here. Hope everyone is enjoying. I know people enjoy Mizore more but this I am super proud to be my first long fan fic novel. I am very happy with it and hopefully you guys are too.

Anyways Kurumu is pissed because of your choice of words. She ran outside as you just woke up. Time to get your girlfriend happy again.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Well Besty you made a poor choice of words." Said Mizore.

"Didn't mean it."

"Tell that to her then. I'd be pissed. You almost died. Screw Kazu and his living. It's about us. All of us. And now your girlfriend Ms. Boobzilla is crying."

"I have to solve this."

"Exactly. See you soon." She holds the door and points outside towards the hall.

You jet out so fast papers go flying.

You know, if I had his swimmers to keep the Priestess off my back I don't mind. Debating that later. Right now bimbo is probably balling her eyes at the pond.

You run out and try to see if you can spot anything like slash marks. She was boiling angry as well as balling her eyes out upset. Most likely her tail and wings sprout and she's cutting things to get anger out. And sure enough you were right. Trees had claw marks. You followed them to the pond.

"Angel."

You called but no answer as you kept walking forward. You didn't stop until you saw her. She was sitting on the bench covering her eyes.

"Kurumu." You called.

"Go away. You're a dick."

"Just hear me out Angel. Please."

She runs next to you and claws the side of your face. Three lines of blood drip as you fall to the ground.

"You know. You leaving the dorm was much more painful."

"Elaborate you pig!"

"I wanted to kill my father for us to be together. Apparently I failed. But regardless I'm back. Back to trying to spoil you every way I can and one me and you will get married."

"We will?"

"I have some sort of idea baby. Of course I gave it thought."

"Together until death?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And have babies?"

"Babies. Hmm I like the S at the end of that."

"I just want at least one or two. I'll give you as many beautiful children as you want."

"Kurumu it's like one of my dreams coming true. I just want my dad taken care of and we are golden. Heck. All I wanted was purpose. It's not like I had one before I got here."

"Honey. One more thing I want to ask."

"Go for it. We can spend the whole day here playing 21 questions."

"Would it be okay if Mizore had your kid?"

"Besty having my kid? Wow. Loaded question. This because of her people?"

"Yeah but....... no sex."

"Well I mean she's my besty but their has got to be ways."

"Whatever the case may be just please let us be together. In my bed in reality."