Ch 22: Dark Battle

Kurumu resting easy and you had to go back to finish the job. Back at the girls dorm Mizore was outside waiting and scrolling through a magazine casually leaning against Noriko's door.

She closed her magazine only to smile and laugh when she looked up at you.

"Couldn't do this without you my apprentice."

"Apprentice? What does that mean?"

"Have the pro do it rookie."

You sweatdropped. "Ummm well you have me there. Fair enough. Lead the way Senpai."

She picks the lock and kicks in the door ever so gently. Apparently a silent door kick has dramatic effect.

Noriko's digs were a lot more pleasant. Lights worked, clean place, and smelled fruity. Can't be too careful with a girl who stalks you and wants your kids. Mizore could relate to Tsukune that way but she was way less demanding.

After carefully going through her belongings the only thing that could come in handy that you found was a diary. Her private book had two locks on it as well. But not a challenge for Mizore who would handle it later on.

You get what you came for. You put everything back and went off back to class.

~~~~~

Classes over club now starting. As per usual when things got tense you used extra time in class and lunch to write your article for the newspaper. Mizore did the same today. When everyone was in the club room settled Mizore picked the locks off and looked through and saw the fourth to last entry.

Dear Diary,

Is it possible to believe in destiny or fate even though you didn't believe it at first. It's kind of weird. Kaori who's my best friend transferred to Yokai which is awesome. And now she wants to know if we can share a guy. I mean at first thought I'm like put on the brakes. But now finding all the details things would be in my favor. If I have a kid were both financially set, Kaori will still be here, and the guy is hot. I mean those eyes that chance color on (F/N) are dreamy. Ugh I feel like I want to pounce on top of him. I'm actually liking the whole idea. From Kaori's Intel I can't lose. Time to go all in.

-Noriko

"Honey! I'm getting angry" Said Kurumu as her temper was ticking like a clock.

"How did I get so much baggage. It's not like I flirt with them. You honestly think I want it?"

She looks away. Knowing how protective and possessive she is you got the routine of how she asks. Can't blame her really she's actually stood her ground and stayed through this. Stalkers, injuries, nightmares, heck even tour darkness power and family issues. Couldn't get on her case at all.

"So what now?" Asked Tsukune.

"Time to confront and fave the music my man. Put you and everyone in here through so much. Especially Kurumu my love. Now should I do it in daylight or night?"

"You both have power increase in night time. Moon isn't full until next week." Said Yukari.

Then the rosary flashed. <You don't want to see that bitch in moonlight. Too risky.>

"She's not wrong." Said Kurumu.

"But do I kill her? Do I just make a physical statement? Do I rip off her wings. Can I kill her if I have to? Do I have the guts intending to do so?"