Ch 10: Father

Their was barely any daylight out when you headed back to the cliff you hit the crap out of earlier in the day. By the time you had to get rolling again you were fired up.

Sure enough without instruction to do so you attempt the orb again. Opposite hand, focus on one part of the body and the elements are in your favorite. The orb takes quicker shape and you charge. When hit on impact it took a four foot chunk out of the rock. It felt less powerful. You would have killed Gin that night easily. No chance of him surviving after that blow.

"Their is more potential there. The one you had in that fight shot you back into the air. That was nothing. Where is the dark energy. Where is that part of you?" Asked Master Kazu boldly.

"I don't know. I gave it a lot of effort. Didn't half ass it. So what now?" You ask confused.

"Give it everything you have in this next attempt." He said sturdy.

Sure enough round two. Opposite hand out by your side and giving it your all. Every ounce of power you felt I'm go into your hand. You start to sweat bullets from your head and neck. You lunge and attack the wall once more. This time the hole made was double the size. You exhale deeply and drop to your knees.

"Still not it. You made a krator at Yokai why is this so much smaller? I thought you would be better than that. My blood is better." He said in a huff.

"What was that you bastard?" You snapped.

He turned around. "My blood you fool."

"Who are you?" You demand.

"I'm the man you hate so much. I'm your father." He grinned.

Now all hell broke lose. The air thickened. Thick to point it was the same at normal altitude let alone high up on a Peak. Kaori not knowing what to expect ran as far away as she could. You form the orb once more it forms quickly this time around and you attack your opponent.

"Perish you scum." You yell. But sure enough got blocked by a shield of shadow. You tried twice more and he pretty much ate your attacks.

"Do you honestly think you can defeat me? I'm your father with more experience. Granted your skills are fantastic but I'm better. That bitch raised a wimp compared to what I wanted to do. I was hoping to make you angry to the point darkness was your personality. Either that or I take care of you and would have made you my weapon. Seems I have failed on both accounts." He sighs. "I was arranging you a wife and career as well. Turns out of it was a bust. Tell you what I'll still give you the lady. Guess this is it."

On your end you are crawling towards him because you are angry.  You cough blood and pass out.

"Kaori it is safe now." He cried. "I am sending your fiance back. I'll will have the paperwork work so I can transfer you in do time. Help me move him. He's not moving anytime soon."

~~~~~

You wake up at the Yokai Academy infirmary yet again. You jump up and out of the bed. You look around the room. You had your bag. Caught up with classes and all belongings are there. But you remembered what happened up until the you passed out. You look down at the floor.

Weapon. Is that all I am? That all I'm good for? My purpose? He chose to leave me to develop hate? That's why mom acts like a bitch? Just why? Why did he do it? What did he mean set up life for me? I can't take it.

You leave your stuff in the infirmary and go outside to grab some air. It was nice being at normal feet around sea level. But the thoughts were in your head. So fighting back all your emotions you jump into a pile of bushes and start balling your eyes out. You just couldn't take it anymore. Even being a guy you couldn't help it. Meeting your dad having no desire to meet him and he turns out to be worse than you thought. What a load of mentally breaking down and life spinning before you. While sobbing you hear someone coming.

"Go away." You said weakly not looking behind you.

"(F/N) we've missed you. It's me Mizore. This is one of my many hiding spots. What's wrong? Your home sweety. Kurumu is waiting for you what's the matter. Please it's between us." She said sincere.

You wipe the tears. "I......I met.....my dad."

She gasps and swiftly hugs you. "It's okay. I'm here. Always will be just like Tsukune and the others. I don't think your ready to see her. Are you back in your dorm yet?"

You stand up. "I'm still in the infirmary." You whimper.

"Okay I'll go with you. I can't have Kurumu see you like this. She's been pissy since you left." She grabs your hand and you walk together.

-Small Time Skip-

"Just one question." Said Mizore. "You are in the infirmary yet I don't see any injuries. How'd you get here last night?"

You shack your head. "I don't know. I remember coughing blood and nothing came back after that. I remember what that jerk said and nothing more. About me wanting to be his weapon and wanted to plan a future for me at the same time. He said he had a wife and career lined up." You said looking down at the ground.

"Wife?" She gasped. "You mean you getting married and having babies?"

You sigh. "I can only assume so. Think it's pretty safe to think that. He is scum after all."

"We cannot tell Kurumu." She said boldly.

"No kidding." You reply.

"But what'd you do? You were gone two days." She asked.

"Meditation and darkness training exercises. Even spent the night in his guest room that one night. He didn't tell me until last night during an exercise. I tried fighting him with all my might and I could do nothing. He ate all my power attacks. They were the ones that would have killed Gin." You said laying back down.

"Well I say we tell her about your dad when the time comes but not the other details." She proposed.

"I say that's fair. Head to class I'll meet you there. I'm going to transfer my stuff to my dorm then head to class. I won't be long at all." You smile at her and go in for a hug. "Mizore... thank you. I can't say that enough. I owe you."

She smiles at you and blushes. "Anytime. I'll see you soon. At least I better." She runs off.

A few minute trip and to the school gave you time to gather your composure. Time to face the music. Your friends too.

~~~~~

Admin- You like that. Training with your undercover Pops. He wants no part of your childhood but wants your future. What a piece of garbage. But is Kaori a Kurumu and Mizore hybird? Most likely. What's going to happen when he sees everyone else now that he's calmed down. What's up Kaori's transfer? Find out soon.

-Relentlezz