Ch 11: Return

You stand outside the classroom just getting in session. Your favorite one with Ms. Nekonome with all your friends in it. You take a deep breath and walk in. The class stops and stares.

"Welcome back Mr. (L/N)" said Ms. Nekonome happily as always.

"Thanks. Good to be back. I'm a little better now." You reply.

"Had illness?" She asks.

You smirked. "Guess you can say that. Been a painful process but all is well for now. Thank you."

On the way to your seat Kurumu jumps into your lap and plants a wet one on you. Even for a quick peck you blood rushed to your ears and you felt you were going to faint like in a manga.

"You have splane to do after class Mister." She said flirty.

"I know. Let's sit down and after class I'll state my case." You smile happily.

"You better. I missed you." She giggled.

~~~~~
The bell rings and both walk to the hallway.

"So what happened?" She asked.

You look down at the floor. "I thought this was training to become stronger. But it turns out that Master Kazu the guy that was training me is someone I regret meeting."

"Was he a jerk?" She asked

"Ya he was. Has for my whole life. He's my father. When he told me I tried to fight him. I gave it my all until I was crawling towards him. I coughed blood and blacked out. Least that's what I remember."

She clinched to you strongly. "Honey it must have been awful. Can I do anything for you? Maybe some cuddling, some food, and gaming to take your mind off tonight if you have time?"

You smile. "Thanks Angel. Your the best. I trust you know that. I got some classwork done. After clubs me and you." You kiss her.

She pulls on your tie deepening the kiss. "Well it's been a few days. I'm due for some affection." She said seductively.

"I thought about you the whole time." You said to her.

-Time Skip-

Lunch time everyone was around. Ruby even had time to stop for a visit which was rare.

"It's nice that I have some time to eat with you guys." Said a happy Ruby. "And (F/N) your back. So nice to see again and in once piece. How was your journey?"

Mizore covered her facial reaction with her hands.

"Well let's.." Said Kurumu but you put your hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks but I got this." You told her.

"Well I met my father for the first time. He left me for the sake of becoming a future weapon under his control. He wanted no part of my childhood but wanted to make me a man in adulthood. It was rough but I'm here. Somehow not harmed in the process."

"That's horrible are you okay?" Asked Moka.

"Ya man you had it rough." Chimed in Yukari.

Tsukune and Mizore remained silent trying to process everything just said. Mizore knew what the real story was of course but tried to keep it to herself.

"So that asshole just wanted you to fight huh? Well I know it took a while for your girlfriend and I to break you in to get that anger and frustration out, but your not a weapon to us."

"You mean that?" You ask hesitate.

"Life has more to it than fighting. Everyone here teaches me that. Life is about caring for others. Spending time and memories with them. Enjoying things from small things like candy on a regular basis or to beach trips that are on special occasions. You can do it to." She smiled at you.