Ch 46 - A.D.E

This will be crunch time as you zoom in close to the man who is getting in your way of living happy and comfortable. You just cannot lose. With Kurumu there, a baby, friends in need, and your mother who could use a bit of help. Losing is not am option. Failure is unacceptable. And now it's time to track, travel, and terrorize that so called man and his well being. Operation A.D.E. Annihilate and Destroy Everything.

Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Damn. I guess it's go time. These have been the most edgy few days ever. Like a week by itself or something. I don't know. I'm starting to have flashbacks of those days of prep, rest, sex, and everything else going on.

~~~~~

You were waking up this morning an hour before your alarm clock on Friday. Kurumu was staying over of course as you decided to surprise her. And to think today I set out. Might as well try to surprise with breakfast maybe. Wonder what the bluenette is in the mood for. Hopefully cravings aren't kicked in until second trimester. Oh well. You quietly make way around the bed and kitchen. Plenty of eggs and sweet peppers. Attempting to use the cutting board quietly was a challenge. But a few minutes later she wakes up to you dicing.

"Honey?" She rubbed her eyes.

"Hello Dearest. Good morning."

"Why are you up?"

"Not sure. Omelet?"

"Yes Handsome."

"On it Angel."

"Don't kill yourself. You've been different and weird the last two days."

"Oh please spare me."

She smiled and shook her head. "And you don't have the hormones I do."

"You finally realize the hormones aspect. First time. Now you going to eat or what?"

"You calling me fat?"

"Fat butt. That's about it."

"Pig."

Leaving that alone. Choose your battles man. Choose them wisely.

~~~~~

You didn't normally skip school but these were last minute preparations. A backpack with another set of clothes, food and some drinking water, and dark clothes and accessories. This was going to be to a long waiting time. Mainly just to rest and gather your thoughts. Eat right and meet up with Yukari before clubs started to catch the bus and head towards your father's mountain.

However Kurumu to your surprise flew into your dorm. It was right around lunch time. But for what? Even though she wasn't an A student she never skipped. You were shocked to see her. Also didn't look in the best of moods. You were on a mission but a lover never goes off duty. This was concerning.

"Kurumu? What's going Angel? Talk to me."

"I'm... not feeling that well Honey." She groaned.

"Morning sickness already?"

"No."

"Cramps?"

"No."