Ch 18: Wet Bed

You woke up to your alarm going off. Kurumu must have set it while waiting for you to get back.

You take one step out of bed only to fall back into bed from the soreness. Kurumu stretched and watched you attempt to move.

"Lay down and I'll massage you. My man can't function like this." Said Kurumu groggily.

You lay and tried to man up from the pain. Everything neck to calves was so tender and knots found throughout. After she was done you laid there happy that you felt better and you got special treatment.

"Honey please be careful tonight during training. Oh and kick Kokoa's ass if you can. That'd be nice." She smiled and flew off to get ready for the day.

You watch her take off and do the same. You get dressed and ate very quick. You had nothing to do. But then you look at Mortal Kombat on the game system. Why not play a couple rounds.

You know for a guy playing fighting games I'm pretty I would learn a thing or two. I can win a tournament on hard if I tried. But real fighting isn't a game so what did I do wrong? For some reason I'm scared now?

Wait! That's it. Fear. I was afraid about hurting someone. If I can control myself and hit back correctly I can win this spar. And maybe even a few rounds with Kurumu tonight for fun.

You were going to try it out today. Starting off first class it was a review day. Since you had the material down in Language you start to jot down some notes about an article for Club. Slam and Concur a fall on your face then rise and achieve note by (F/N) (L/N). The idea was fresh from gaming this morning.

-Time Skip-

It was near the end of Clubs and Inner Moka walks up to you.

"I think after tonight will be my last night on the outside for a while. Rather tiring after a while. So (F/N) you ready for your rematch with Kokoa?"

You stand up and stare into those red orbs of hers. "Beat your ass."

She grabs a hold on his shoulders. "Okay we'll see. My sister isn't tired after last night unlike somebody. In fact she gets a thrill of it." She smirked.

"I'll walk down to the gym with you now." We can start early. And... hopefully I don't just barely make it to my room." You sweatdropped.

By the time you get there Kokoa is sitting on the stage waiting impatiently. "Ready or not" She yelled and rushed forward.

You jump sideways causing her to lunge off balance. With her side opened you give a good kick to the ribs. Following a lunging punch yourself.

She gains composure and she stares. "Okay apparently no more going easy." She growled. "Ko buddy!" She called as Ko turned into her favorite hammer.

Crap! She's seriously P.O.'d. She's going squash me with that strength. Wait. Strength? She's using a weapon. That means far game in this spar. Time to chance the rules.

Energy at your feet you start running towards her. With a quick dash you avoid her strike get behind her. When she turns around you give her a good high Moka style kick. It sends her flying a few feet upward and a crash landing.

Moka stepped in. "It's a spar that turned into a battle. I'm cutting it now to keep injuries minimum. (F/N) wins."

"Ya I did it." You yelled happily.

"Now fight me!" She demaded.

"Huh? What? Oh cmon!" You scream and sob.

But without choice you get your guard up and stand your ground.