Ch 50 - Epilogue

I can't everyone thank enough for being through for 50 chapters. This was my first story that kicked off my other stories. The major building blocks. Now I have to go back and fix grammar and such bit think story and plot wise this turned out well. Here is last chapter to our Blue haired, busty girl Kurumu.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You took a protein bar and another water bottle out of your bag as you traveled down the mountain. At least until you feel like you could get a flutter or two. The blast made it difficult. But as time went out your body felt weaker and fragile. Like you could hit the ground and fall to pieces.

An hour passed as the sun was up and you sat on a rock. Shit. I can't do it.  The sun is up and the bus driver is waiting. Dammit I let him down. Then you shout to no one. Just the air. "Someone get me the hell down the hill."

A few minutes pass by as you just got up to try and keep pace. You tried to spread your wings but they just ached. It was painful so that was out. But you heard a laugh in the sky.

"Who's there." You look around.

"Hey you."

"Huh?" You turn your head. "Kaori?"

"Look right?" She smiled.

"Hello my Destined One."

"Kurumu... Girls... We are done here. But I need a lift. I don't have strength in me left."

The girls nod. They spread their wings and fly all the way down where the bus driver and all your friends are waiting. It was a success. The girls loaded you on the bus and you turned it around. Tsukune, Moka, Mizore, Yukari, even Ruby and Gin as well. Gang is all there as you as getting healed and inspected by Kaori. Passed on in Kurumu's lap as you doze off happily. We did it. Kurumu. We did it.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Their was a knock at the door. "I got it Angel." You answer it. "Bestie what's happening?"

"Well (FN)... It worked."

"What?"

"I'm expecting. Thank you so much." She wrapped around you with a hug and started laughing with you.

Mizore had the seed from me. With her being pregnant she wasn't leaving us or Yokai Academy. Even her mother was happy about the decision.

"We got to tell the others. They are waiting by the usual spot. I can't wait. Yes! Aunt Mimi is going to be a Momma."

"C'mon Kurumu I might give intova craving later on today. Let's go meet them."

"Okay Fiancè." She takes your hand as you leave her dorm room. "I love you."

"I love you more."

After I healed up I took Kurumu to the human world out to a fancy restaurant. I proposed and made the place light up. We got our wedding planned here at Yokai begining of senior year.

You carefully walk down the stairs and out of the dorm building to see Tsukune and Moka holding hands and Yukari smiling as always. The weather was rather warmer and the sun shined.

"Good morning Dark Wings." Laughed Tsukune.

"Least my ship name isn't Sucker."

"Fair point."

Tsukune actually won the approval over Moka's father. He's in training to be next Headmaster of Yokai Academy. Moka will not leave his side as she wishes to go to the human world to try and attend college one day. Possibly her and Yukari dorm together. If she can keep her hands to herself. As far as her sister goes she will learn one day, but Kokoa is just trying to pass, fit in, find herself at this point. But at least her sister and father are on good terms.

"Hey Gang." Ruby waved.

Ruby has her days easier. She is working less stressful days and keeps her tabs as normal. Will be secretary or Tsukune when he is ready to take over and reign on Yokai.

Then we got me. Haha. Where to begin. My father had no Will. He had no wife or any family members left. Eventually it went to Mom, myself, and his ex wife I don't know her name. But a fortune worth millions, stocks, bonds, and other luxery items it will help. Especially with a baby boy on the way. Plus I want Mizore's baby to be healthy and I will gladly help out with the kid of course. It's weird because being a rich young adult you would imagine these crazy things. Cars that cost as much as houses. Homes that are more towards castles. Instead of chicken and rice it's surf and turf. You think all kinds of stuff. But with cards lined up right and and having a good banker and investor I am able to retire at 50 and my kid will live like a prince. It's been a dream and this is all thanks to Kurumu and believe it or not Kaori. Which glad she's married to her partner now. Cheers all around basically. And with that this is how life goes. From here on in just another day at Yokai. With My Destined One and conpany.

~~~~~

I am certainly helping a friend and it's about 5 AM New York Time. So yeah. This helped me release some stress. I'll try to see what I can do before work.

But here we are wrapping up a series that had massive writers block on and now it's done. So put this into your own hands. Baby names? What does Mizore do with her love situation? Does Yukari attend college the human world and one day teach at Yokai? So many questions.

As always I hope all enjoyed because you guys are the best and make this happen. This a great time. Hope you guys also enjoy my other works. Love you all.

-Relentlezz